crazychicken

Apr 12, 2019
I was hoping for a hentai game like honey select but with black desert online character creation. Maybe it'll happen one day. Maybe 2030.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
MrWrongtubes I feel like the 2nd girl's face has a real good balance. I still got ways to go on char creation - -;; couple of my characters are stuck in an endless cycle of tweaking lol.

A bit off topic, did you have a personality in mind for Sylvia when you were making her or was it more visual? I suppose I want to keep her as close to what you had in mind when you were making her
Nah, I tend to try and get as much of that in their face as possible, really. Like I said, not fussy at all. It's cool enough that people are using my stuff :)

With the stuff I'm doing now, this is the first time I've really started thinking about my creations as "characters" lol And yeah, that second card is more where I'm at now, in terms of finalising a design. The first girl was an earlier draft, I guess? Will probably use her in the background until I go back and work on her some more.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Nah, I tend to try and get as much of that in their face as possible, really. Like I said, not fussy at all. It's cool enough that people are using my stuff :)

With the stuff I'm doing now, this is the first time I've really started thinking about my creations as "characters" lol And yeah, that second card is more where I'm at now, in terms of finalising a design. The first girl was an earlier draft, I guess? Will probably use her in the background until I go back and work on her some more.
Giving stories to the characters normally isn't really my thing either, but I ended up picking up this game when I was playing around with a story in my head. Ended up being a really nice platform to give a bit of life to the characters I've thought up.

I honestly don't know why but the Sylvia character feels a bit special and wanted to keep the persona(?) as close to the original as possible haha

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I assume that the "HoneySelect2 HF Patch v1.0" will work with the R3...correct?
It works, but it isn't necessary as all the tings you could possibly get from the patch are in R3, the patch is usually a bit behind.

I was hoping for a hentai game like honey select but with black desert online character creation. Maybe it'll happen one day. Maybe 2030.
You've come to the right place for a game like Honey Select, this is as close as you could possibly get without a literal copy and paste of Honey Select itself.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
is there any way to make it so that white skins and textures do not obnoxiously glow and blind me while im trying to enjoy a scene? I tried getting rid of lighting entirely but that doesnt do much

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I'm looking forward to people creation who have strong taste on realist looks. You guys have it or know where to check it out ? ... most of them are generic 3D anime look a like.
This quote overloads my peanut brain but i guess you could dig really deep on Kenzato's booru or illusion game cards' booru for realistic-looking cards amongst all the usual balloonfest.

Or do what i do and make cards so you can tailor them to your very own preferences!

I assume that the "HoneySelect2 HF Patch v1.0" will work with the R3...correct?
HF Patch makes a backup of your BepInEx folder so theoretically, it should work, but i don't recommend it since, like Alex said, the repack has everything you need.

Reactions: alex2011

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
This quote overloads my peanut brain but i guess you could dig really deep on Kenzato's booru or illusion game cards' booru for realistic-looking cards amongst all the usual balloonfest.
Got some from Booru's, probably only like 7 close to real person looks. The other just anime-waifu. Even then, those 7 cards still need some adjustment to everything. But 7 are enough for now, I'm not dev nor studio freak, just want to play the game.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
is there any way to make it so that white skins and textures do not obnoxiously glow and blind me while im trying to enjoy a scene? I tried getting rid of lighting entirely but that doesnt do much
Disable bloom. In Studio you can set a threshold, but I doubt that's possible in the game itself. F5 opens the advanced graphics menu if you're using the repack.

Raring

May 6, 2019
I love the Repacks and as always appreciate them. Just to be clear tho, since I never use the studio I don't need to download the 40+ GB Sideloader studio Zip, right?

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
i donwloaded the the torrent along with the 40 gig side loader where i copy paist them into the mods folder and its still saying version 1.1.3 1593955150446.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I love the Repacks and as always appreciate them. Just to be clear tho, since I never use the studio I don't need to download the 40+ GB Sideloader studio Zip, right?
Nope, completely unnecessary.

i donwloaded the the torrent along with the 40 gig side loader where i copy paist them into the mods folder and its still saying version 1.1.3 View attachment 717901
The mods don't change that number, the number in this picture is the game version. Only official updates will change it.

possible to have mega link for dowload please ?
If you want like 10 different files to download.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Can you someone let me know how to use occlusion maps that I should use through material editor? I got a couple from discord but I have no idea how to properly apply them. When I use the png, the textures simply change to bright blue (visible) and bright green (should be hidden?) I have no idea what I'm doing. It's supposed to be a modification for the barmaid top.

MyStTo96

Jul 5, 2020
How do you guys unzip this files?
SPOILER: R3 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (48GB)

.zip.001 to .010 i cant open them :(

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes