turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Girls only seem to be progressing their personality and hcount when I use meetup
It seems like just finding them doing an activity and having sex with them isn't doing anything
Not in my game, just working on both ways.
Be sure to have your girls for playing in UserData/female - if the cards are in subfolders, they won´t gain stats points.

Reactions: OtakuLegend

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
I have teh futa girl in a Ordner take with name is this correct or mußt the Futa Girl in the original folder not Under folder.
As you can see in "Manage Character" - "Select Player" there is no option to choose another card folder.
You only can see charcters from UserData/chara/male or UserData/chara/female (there ONLY futa girls).

Reactions: OtakuLegend

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Not in my game, just working on both ways.
Be sure to have your girls for playing in UserData/female - if the cards are in subfolders, they won´t gain stats points.
WOAH! I THINK THIS IS PROBABLY IT!
You're my hero, I'll move them from the subfolders
Screw me for organizing XD

Reactions: turbojoe
Dec 30, 2023
hey so i did a complete installation and update, and my game is Japanese (i think), i just want to hear if im dumb and did something wrong or im just impatient for the MTL to translate

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
hey so i did a complete installation and update, and my game is Japanese (i think), i just want to hear if im dumb and did something wrong or im just impatient for the MTL to translate
No offend but it seem´s so.........;)

The BetterRepack should work with the english Steam translation out of the box by default since R9. Indeed some subtitles or descriptions take a while to turn into english, but this is seconds at most.

Anyway sometimes happens a problem, you´re not the first complaining japanese version.
And mostly then activating "english" in InitSetting doesn´t help.
Then only solution is a new install. Be sure to use 7-Zip to extract, WINRar has issues with certain files.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes