vitamin433

May 11, 2018
They are from the same devs, which I will assume they use the same engine (Unity).
One Google later tells me that despite the lack of [Unity] tags here, they are using the same engine...which is not surprising consider how many posts here talked about reusing assets.
*Sigh*
Let's do it again:
Koikatsu is ~40gb game with over 10k files in it.
Can SSD help here? Yes, it can. Your load times will decrease from 15sec to 1sec.

HS2 is ~15gb game with ~2,5k files in it.
Can SSD help here? Yes, but you won't notice the difference, since load time will change from 2sec to 1sec.

Also there are alot of Unity-engine games. Do we really need SSD to play them?

curtz

Sep 2, 2017
screwthisnoise already release 1.1

and if we use repack from screwthisnoise,
should his patreon page added on the OP?

and because its not vanilla from illusion,
I think changelog is needed, a few mod have been added
like (obviously) MTL mod

My friends of culture... Is this game censored ?
still censored

Last edited:
May 20, 2019
*Sigh*
Let's do it again:
Koikatsu is ~40gb game with over 10k files in it.
Can SSD help here? Yes, it can. Your load times will decrease from 15sec to 1sec.

HS2 is ~15gb game with ~2,5k files in it.
Can SSD help here? Yes, but you won't notice the difference, since load time will change from 2sec to 1sec.

Also there are alot of Unity-engine games. Do we really need SSD to play them?
What you need to do is to read what this originally started:
Might wait a while after people made enough mods for it.
While bloating the game size into Call of Duty, and run a tenth as smooth.

I bought a SSD, the fastest available I can get, for Koikatsu...and it still takes like 30 seconds to load.
Where do I say I need SSD for THIS game?
No, you don't need them, for the base game at least. Unless you mod them and make them "bloated", even then it is still easier to run then Koikatsu.

I am talking about Koikatsu since this is made by the same devs, using the same engine.
Then you decide to ask questions. Fine, I answer them.

Then you decide to ask more since you completely ignore what is written in the original comment.
I never say you need SSD for all unity games, only Koikatsu.

I am done.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: vitamin433

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
screwthisnoise already release 1.1

and if we use repack from screwthisnoise,
should his patreon page added on the OP?

and because its not vanilla from illusion,
I think changelog is needed, a few mod have been added
like (obviously) MTL mod

still censored
Does have all of the curent DLCs for the game though that is?

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Gotta love everyone complaining about something they didn't pay for anyway. Also, just from the expectations point of view and mentality of people, anything Illusion gives out is not gonna be better than AA2.
Normally, I would agree with you. On any other thread where the devs hang out, I think its important to keep any criticism constructive. However, in this case it's not like illusion staff are hanging out on F95, so we are free to say whatever we want without hurting anyone's feelings. I can't help the face that the graphics are much worse than a game that Illusion released several years ago. Like I said in a previous post, it's like Illusion fired all their previous team and deleted all the code of their previous game. Look at these graphics that NukaCola posted last page:

Show me anything in HS2 that even comes close to this.

arousedcat88

Oct 16, 2017
Im running this on an acer predator laptop with a gtx 1060 and im getting 45 to 50 fps, which isn't bad considering my pc has now exceeded 7000 rpm, and reached a temperature of 5000 degrees.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Hope the males aren't so under-developed in this one. Their faces look so fake that it's a bit immersion breaking in original HS.

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
Anyone else having problems with the 1.1 repack? When I try to start the game it starts up, then I see the illusion logo in front of a white screen, then the logo fades away and the screen just stays pure white. Can see and move the mouse but that´s it. The studio doesn´t go beyond the loading screen either.

Masal

Jul 6, 2019
Im running this on an acer predator laptop with a gtx 1060 and im getting 45 to 50 fps, which isn't bad considering my pc has now exceeded 7000 rpm, and reached a temperature of 5000 degrees.

Get on my level. After 3 minutes of HS2, I have achieved nuclear fission, and am now providing my village with free eroge powered electricity.

Reactions: namprofli3

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
Anyone else having problems with the 1.1 repack? When I try to start the game it starts up, then I see the illusion logo in front of a white screen, then the logo fades away and the screen just stays pure white. Can see and move the mouse but that´s it. The studio doesn´t go beyond the loading screen either.
Maybe try re-applying the hotfix in OP?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well, give a try...

its not THAT bad i think. obviously didnt worth HS1 , but with mods, can turn into a nice replacement. it have some nice idea.
and its a well exempl of showing how lazy the devs of illusion can be sometime.

for god sake.. fix the fucking hair ILLUSION !! no physics on back hair is atrocious.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes