SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
Maybe try re-applying the hotfix in OP?
Tried that before and after vanilazing the game. Also tried the registry fix and various graphic setings. Same problem every time. Will probably try and download the 1.0 later today and see if that one works. But so far no luck.

Reactions: Takana112

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Normally, I would agree with you. On any other thread where the devs hang out, I think its important to keep any criticism constructive. However, in this case it's not like illusion staff are hanging out on F95, so we are free to say whatever we want without hurting anyone's feelings. I can't help the face that the graphics are much worse than a game that Illusion released several years ago. Like I said in a previous post, it's like Illusion fired all their previous team and deleted all the code of their previous game. Look at these graphics that NukaCola posted last page:

Show me anything in HS2 that even comes close to this.
May I ask for that character card for PH, it looks quite good ngl.

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
I really wish Illusion would put more effort into optimization. There is no reason for this game (even with the settings maxed) to be cooking a 2060 super up to 80c at 1600 x 900 windowed in under an hour. I didn't even bother checking my cpu, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it up way higher than it should be too.
Not sure what it is with Illusion, but their more 'realistic' graphics games always seem to run like crap. Which is a shame, because Honey Select 2 does look good and all, it just doesn't look anywhere near THAT good.

I guess I'll have to play around with graphics settings. Sort of a shame that I can run far more complex and graphically impressive games with way lower temps. Most my games don't push it past 70c at 1080p.

EDIT: Turning off SSAO and SSR makes my card not go above 54c. I realize SSAO and SSR are performance heavy, but damn. That's more than a little ridiculous. They don't make that drastic an effect in any other game I have.

Last edited:

zerovi

Apr 25, 2020
the game is nice, but it makes my fans go brrrrrrrrr
any idea when some translation will be available to properly create characters?

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Can someone confirm if its accurate or has some input? Just putting some info in after testing it out a bit.
  • Not sure if there is a hate yet, haven't manage to make one
  • Not really sure what dependent is, I managed to max out under favor (cream pie'n her under lust/favor),
  • Currently trying to make a purple dependent (think its similar to max feelings/state)

1590837081399.png

Reactions: eryonwolf
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes