angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
Is there an uncensore patch ?
so far theres only one for the female for the 1.1 repack, you could check his patreon out , he also post some AI mods thats eligible for HS 2. For now we just have to wait for modders to do their work :)
*EDIT*
He just released the 1.2 pack today and both are finally uncensored fyi :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Armonie

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
I tested it and I am very happy, because it has the one thing I started to miss in the first HS: More scenes.
And everything else is secondary, because for everything else... will a mod exist someday^^

We are just at the start of watching a little bud bloom into a gorgeous flower^^

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
somebody pls just pls give this man help, same problem, same shit, and not a single answer that we get
Same here.
Someone even called people asking save lazy, claiming it's in the repack.
But it looks like the save only comes along with the version R1.1+, especially considering the words of this post ("it have ... full save).
I'd like to download it and confirm, maybe even uploading the save for the people who want to stick with the R1 for now to download, but it's 50 GB+, and my third world country won't let me do this for a long while.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Where in the folder is save 100 % ? I download two part version and i don't see.
somebody pls just pls give this man help, same problem, same shit, and not a single answer that we get
\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 BetterRepack R1.1\[OPTIONAL] BRExtras\100% save

This was in the single file download, though I would hope its the same.

lalaboba

May 10, 2018
1.1 is uncensored but the cumstains on everything but the face are gone for some reason.
Link was posted on page 22 I think.
I downloaded the 1.1 on pg 22. Is there settings that you have to enable to uncensor? not sure if the mods are preloaded or if I have to do something

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Fuck, I came back to work on my game after a long break and I forgot this was coming out. Should I download the all in one or the repack 1.2?

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Fuck, I came back to work on my game after a long break and I forgot this was coming out. Should I download the all in one or the repack 1.2?
just download repack 1.2 by screwthisnoise. He basically made it easy by including the latest available mods
Or if you can wait just wait for r2.0 else you will need to keep updating

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
What do the sideloader mods actually do/how/where to use them? Usually I just unpack everything, but If I'm not going to be using it, there is no point.
I download the packs using the torrents, they are made up of two zip files so you can un-select the modpack from downloading if that helps. The sideloader mods are just extra clothes, shoes, hair, accessories etc. Not sure on how to use them but as far as I know they just need to be extracted into the right folder.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
What do the sideloader mods actually do/how/where to use them? Usually I just unpack everything, but If I'm not going to be using it, there is no point.
sideloader is basically extra costumes and tons of other addons. You can choose not to use it. Just download R1.1 then since it's mostly still barebone base game. The longer you take to download the bigger the game size gets as more mods will be included

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes