hasagawa

Feb 8, 2018
is it possible to import characters from Honey Select 1, like Roy 12's leliana and morrigan, into this game?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
View attachment 674001

Overview:
Honey Select 2: Libido. The sequel to Illusion's 2016 release of Honey Select will include a similar premise of its predecessor in which you are greeted by a new lady named Für who introduces you to a love hotel where you can find the person of your dreams. Feel free to spend sweet and hot moments with your partners or feel free to fuck like animals and put them in situations which your partner may or may not agree to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-29
Release Date: 2020-05-29
Developer:
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All-In-One: MEGA - - -
Part 1: - MEGA - - -
Part 2: - MEGA - - -
Patches:
BUGFIX
Thanks to ScrewThisNoise for modding and the links

View attachment 673993 View attachment 673994 View attachment 673995 View attachment 673996 View attachment 673998 View attachment 673999
For what purposes it is necessary to duplicate the same thing without specifying the corresponding topic.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...niiserekuto2-ribidoo-discussion-thread.47630/
People discuss the same thing in two topics. Moreover, useful information from one topic does not fall into another and vice versa.
What prevents moderators from negotiating with each other and informing users about the appearance of a new topic and the presence of another similar topic?
Which of the two is the main topic, and which issues should be discussed here, and which ones in the other topic. If you can discuss the same thing in two topics, then this is some kind of stupid approach...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

honeyselect2.png

main launcher "HoneySelect2.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game. It also contains instructions on the basic elements of the game (the link allows you to go to the Japanese page. On this page there is the possibility of translation into the language of your computer)

333.jpg
687659_3333.jpg

FOR EARLY ADAPTORS, IF YOU WANT IT FULL FEATURED, WAIT FOR R2 (some functions are not fully available.)
New elements are gradually added to the game and tested for compatibility. The version is updated as the number of checked items increases ...

1w.jpg

Changelog:

• Replaced 100% save
  • Compressed base game, saving ca 10GB from base footprint
  • Added AIS Preorder extra aigirl_sexy_souki
  • Added AIS Preorder extra aisyoujyo_yoyaku
  • Added AIS DLC ai_syoujyo_miko
  • Added AIS DLC ai_syoujyo_sb
  • Added Sideloader Modpack
  • Added HS2_BepisPlugins R15.0
  • Added 2155X’s AI_UnlockPlayerHeight v1.2.0
  • Added DeathWeasel’s HS2_AnimationController v2.2
  • Added DeathWeasel’s HS2_AnimationOverdrive v1.1
  • Added DeathWeasel’s HS2_CharacterExport v1.0
  • Added DeathWeasel’s HS2_FKIK v1.1
  • Added DeathWeasel’s HS2_InputHotkeyBlock v1.2
  • Added DeathWeasel’s HS2_PoseFolders v1.0
  • Added DeathWeasel’s HS2_StudioObjectMoveHotkeys v1.0
  • Added DeathWeasel’s HS2_StudioSceneSettings v1.1
  • Added DeathWeasel’s PoseQuickLoad v1.0
  • Added DuDu’s Frames
  • Added KKY’s AI_ColorPanelX v1.1.0
  • Added Marco’s HS2_BetterAA v1.5
  • Added Marco’s HS2ABMX v4.3
  • Added Marco’s HS2API v1.12
  • Added Marco’s HS2_OverlayMods v5.2
  • Added Yue + Duck Preset Pose Pack VX - D33P
  • Added Ore’s Graphics v0.3.2 as semi-optional (turn on in launcher)
  • Added 01010101lzy’s HSLipsync v0.2.0 as optional
  • Added 2155X’s HS2_StudioPOV v1.0 as optional
  • Added FairBear’s HS2_POVx v1.0.0 as optional
  • Updated IllusionLauncher
  • Updated IllusionFixes HS2 to v13
  • Updated XUnity.AutoTranslator to v4.11.2
  • Updated enimaroah’s SB3Utility to v20.4.1
  • Updated Marco’s KKManager to v0.10.1
  • Removed temporary fixes (Superceeded by IllusionFixes)
FULL RELEASE R1.2

The torrent contains the full version in one file.
Google contains the full version divided into several parts.
For correct installation, you need to download the full version, unzip and play. For unpacking, it is advisable to use the latest versions of the 7zip archiver (or winrar).
If you chose the download option, where the main game consists of several parts. First you need to download all the parts. Then select all downloaded parts and unzip them (7zip) into a separate folder.
( )

Torrent (all in one file)

Google drive (split archive)

Update from earlier versions (Only needed for those who want to update repack 1(1.1), without installing the full version. For those who install repack 1.2 full version, this adapter is not needed.)

Optional studio mods (Installing these components is optional. Using some optional components may cause conflicts with other mods.)

Info
Main Pack
CRC32: 765FF346
MD5: 55DCECAD87781BDB20E61C318C5954BD
SHA-1: C3B85CD7B572F7F86A879974560D380D27993505

Optional Modpack
CRC32: C3ADCEB2
MD5: AFC7C7681CF8C886C65D76C73320D352
SHA-1: 57C333BBC23E59E2E730B7A503DFD13E8477E259

Character cards for the game Honey Select 2: Libido. KEY RESOURCES #452

[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...niiserekuto2-ribidoo-discussion-thread.47630/

Last edited:

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
For what purposes it is necessary to duplicate the same thing without specifying the corresponding topic.
People discuss the same thing in two topics. Moreover, useful information from one topic does not fall into another and vice versa.
What prevents moderators from negotiating with each other and informing users about the appearance of a new topic and the presence of another similar topic?
Which of the two is the main topic, and which issues should be discussed here, and which ones in the other topic. If you can discuss the same thing in two topics, then this is some kind of stupid approach...
one is a thread in the disscussion forum and the other is a thread in the game forum ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ pretty simple if you ask me

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
one is a thread in the disscussion forum and the other is a thread in the game forum ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ pretty simple if you ask me
I understand that the topic is "discussion."
But this does not negate the fact that the discussion in the two topics is the same.
The topic of discussion arose earlier only because people started discussing a new game before its release (if it had been released, it would not have been a discussion from the very beginning). The same thing happened with AI Shoujo. First, they discussed the game (the topic of discussion of the game), then, when the release came out, the topic was simply renamed, and links to all related topics were added to the OP.
In addition to what any topic is, is it not a discussion of the game?
My suggestion to organize information and notify users about a new topic seems silly to you?
Since Uploader has found the time to put facepalm, maybe you will have time to update the theme to Repack 1.2?

Last edited:

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
I understand that the topic is "discussion."
But this does not negate the fact that the discussion in the two topics is the same.
The topic of discussion arose earlier only because people started discussing a new game before its release (if it had been released, it would not have been a discussion from the very beginning). The same thing happened with AI Shoujo. First, they discussed the game (the topic of discussion of the game), then, when the release came out, the topic was simply renamed, and links to all related topics were added to the OP.
In addition to what any topic is, is it not a discussion of the game?
My suggestion to organize information and notify users about a new topic seems silly to you?
This is official game thread on f95 AFTER game was released, with all the links and information, that other one was just a discussion thread BEFORE game was released, kinda like a hype thread. Whats here you dont understand?

Reactions: frikkn

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
This is official game thread on f95 AFTER game was released, with all the links and information, that other one was just a discussion thread BEFORE game was released, kinda like a hype thread. Whats here you dont understand?
What is not clear in my sentence "What prevents moderators from negotiating with each other and informing users about the appearance of a new topic and the presence of another similar topic?"
How should a user discussing the same repack and the same game guess that a new topic has appeared?
Some users still continue to discuss the same thing as in this topic, and they do not know that this topic even exists.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
What is not clear in my sentence "What prevents moderators from negotiating with each other and informing users about the appearance of a new topic and the presence of another similar topic?"
How should a user discussing the same repack and the same game guess that a new topic has appeared?
Some users still continue to discuss the same thing as in this topic, and they do not know that this topic even exists.
Thought its a common thing here? Firstly you have discussion/hype thread some time before release date where you discuss stuff about the game and after release an official thread shoud pop up, in proper format, with all the links and information, where all further discission should move. If people are continuing to discuss game in that thread, their fault, they will miss all the important links and information.

Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
How on earth is it possible that AI and HS2 have a way worse performance than Playhome while also having way inferior graphics? I can play Playhome with IBL easily at 60 fps on my 1440p screen. With AI and HS2 i get like 30-40 fps and the game looks like straight outta 2013. This easily one of the worst optimized games i have ever seen

• Thinking Face
Reactions: skyhot004 and naoc

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Weird problem i'm having after updating to 1.2.
Any AI cards that I have imported, modified and then used just give me a screen full of errors, that blocks any clickable buttons (like leave room). Errors I would assume because I dont have any AI mods that were used in the creation of the character.
I can understand that I would have errors if I just imported the card, but not after resaving it.
Strange.

Luckily the errors go away, but not for like 20 seconds. So you have to wait for every scene change.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes