Honey Select 2 Next gen Shader 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

numbermmm

Aug 15, 2020
Hello. I extracted files and paste to install folder. But the faces under NG cards still turned dark. How this should be done?

Gallegm2

Jun 21, 2022
I'm not sure if I'm in there right place here, but I'll give this a shot. I've been following what you guys have said and just updated to the R9 repack. I moved over my saved characters, game, and abd data folders and deleted everything else.

Now when I load the game, none of the girls show up and the game will freeze when I attempt to sleep/save.

I took the liberty of putting the crash errors into a notepad...maybe someone can help me out?

qwoshigua

Jun 14, 2023
Here:
Thanks.
I have got the ‘NEXT-GEN Textures.zipmod’,but I lost SkinResolutionPatch.dll
  • SkinResolutionPatch.dll by essu for unlocking 8K resolution for diffuse texture.
Could you share it if you find ‘SkinResolutionPatch.dll’ (I'm not sure of the location \BepInEx\Plugin\Graphics
Using everyting.exe to search is useful)

Ellanas

Jul 4, 2021
The links in that link don't work, but anyway, I'm not very interested in Nex Gen either, I have a question, is there any way to revert? I mean, I have some nex gen cards that look pretty interesting, I'd like to know if there's a way to return those cards to a vanilla texture.

atomicgarlic

Feb 2, 2021
The links in that link don't work, but anyway, I'm not very interested in Nex Gen either, I have a question, is there any way to revert? I mean, I have some nex gen cards that look pretty interesting, I'd like to know if there's a way to return those cards to a vanilla texture.
You have to go into the material editor of each bodypart (probably just the body and head) and press the RESET button to change it to the default shader

Darkniz

Jun 6, 2021
Thanks.
I have got the ‘NEXT-GEN Textures.zipmod’,but I lost SkinResolutionPatch.dll
  • SkinResolutionPatch.dll by essu for unlocking 8K resolution for diffuse texture.
Could you share it if you find ‘SkinResolutionPatch.dll’ (I'm not sure of the location \BepInEx\Plugin\Graphics
Using everyting.exe to search is useful)
could you send me the texture mod? its paid and so i dont really wanna buy it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.