Honey Select 2

Ape2137

Jul 1, 2022
Hello. Im totally a newbie in hs2. Downloaded it and played a long while. I have several important questions:
1. My game version is v1.0.0. Can i update it by downloading prepared patch or just re-installing game from other soruce?
2. Where i can find essential mods?
2. How can i add custom animations/postitions? I've heared about Studio NEO etc.
3. Is it possible to get uncensored version of the game?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game thread is here, it has ScrewThisNoise repack which is what you really want. If you actually bought the English game they also do a repack you can add to that.

The games threads are often behind in updates so you might want to check out the .

Ape2137

Jul 1, 2022
The game thread is here, it has ScrewThisNoise repack which is what you really want. If you actually bought the English game they also do a repack you can add to that.

The games threads are often behind in updates so you might want to check out the .
Thanks. I checked the better repack but damn it has 136gb of load. Is the base game included?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks. I checked the better repack but damn it has 136gb of load. Is the base game included?
It's pretty much everything there is the game, patches any DLC and mods. I never download the sideloader packs, thats just the studio stuff. If you only want to play it like a game you don't need it, and without it the download is only 50Gb.

Once you have the repack there are usually update patches for any new version, and there is a mod updater included.

Reactions: Ape2137