Honey Select (any version) mod installation issues. Not installing. Mod issue, user error or bug?

RoomerJ

Sep 30, 2019
( View attachment th.jfif )

Overview:
(Any and all mods for Honey Select.)​

Updated:08/16/2019
Game/Creator:Illusion
Modder:
Mod Version:2.0
Game Version:1.23
Language:Japanese?/English mod

I aplogies if this is in the wrong section but seeing how its mod related and not related to the actual game I assumed this was the place to post this. I cannot get any mod, clothes packs, Character cards or anything working after the first start up. If I attempt to add any mods after that, they don't work.

I copy and paste the atdata files, run the more slot, ipa injector , HSconflict reslover. I downloaded specific mod packs that creators made themselves with google drive with just few needed to get ONE character card they made render correctly and it still will not load. I'm trying mainly to get "anime" looking cell shaded characters to load but no matter what I cannot figure this out. I'll leave just a few mods Ive tried as well as some character cards

I cannot get any mod, clothes packs, Character cards or anything working after the first start up. If I attempt to add any mods after that, they don't work.

I copy and paste the atdata files, run the more slot, ipa injector , HSconflict reslover. I downloaded specific mod packs that creators made themselves with google drive with just few needed to get ONE character card they made render correctly and it still will not load. I'm trying mainly to get "anime" looking cell shaded characters to load but no matter what I cannot figure this out. I'll leave just a few mods Ive tried as well as some character cards.

Any help whatsoever would be appreciated. I'm learning Unity and 3d modeling again and I , amongst other reasons of course, liked this "game". Inspired me to make some characters from scratch in Unity but more than anything after two months off and on trying to get any mods I've downloaded that didn't come the in initial download for the game won't work and honestly I'm salty I can't figure it out. So thanks again for any help.

********BTW*****

If ANYONE, first person obviously , can make a Mega or Google One Drive for me to download the full game with the EXACT mods needed to get the Shalltear Bloodfallen, first picture girl in pink, gaurnted to work with your download I will have absolutely no problem sending 10 dollars to your paypal, steam , league of legends, blizzard or whatever account for the trouble

Features:
Screenshot (24).png
[/SPOILER]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[/SPOILER]
Koikatu_F_20180412014112467(1).png
[/SPOILER]