muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
logo0909.png

Overview:
Honey Select is the ultimate character creator. With thousands of customization options available there are an infinite number of unique characters that you can create. Choose from several different fully voiced personality types and traits to further personalize your character. Your character’s emotions are dynamic and change throughout the game based on your experiences and the decisions you make. When you’re ready, take your character somewhere nice and enjoy a sophisticated intimate experience.
Release Date: JP 2016-09-09, EN 2018-03-28
Thread Updated: 2018-12-28
Original Title: ハニーセレクト
Censorship: No
Version: FAN v1.20 All DLC & Extra Content / OFFICIAL HS UNLIMITED v1.0.2
Developer/Publisher: -
Platform: Windows
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Modding:

Sources:

Official vs Fan Version:

DOWNLOAD
Fan Version
:
FR 3.5: LINK
Official Version:
Thank you @blubbat0r for helping me set up he fan version, he did 90% of the work) and thank you to @YouKnowMyName for the official version.

maxresdefault.jpg CsU5wstUMAENLfp.jpg 423.jpg 21.jpg 90PhGG8.png wqe.jpg screenshot.honey-select-party.2560x1440.2017-06-09.3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Moreover, the character data can be migrated and some of the character's affection can be upgraded!
So is this game a RPG like sexy beach premium resort ?

Reactions: Abysmalxxx

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
No. You stay in a huge hotel and can fill it with up to 100 characters. You pick or create a character (or several) and you go have sex! There's achievements that unlock events, objects, pills, gear, etc. One of them is to get a girl so mad at you DURING SEX that she leaves the hotel!
NO RPG. Just straight up sex! Orgies, bdsm, body mofications, etc. There's thousands of character cards that are 100-200 kb and we can trade them! Anybody want one of mine?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP with info. I was trying to create a tall Amazon to kick my ass for an achievement (it would be funny!) and realized I didn't run the widesliderpatch and the patched exes. So I did. I built the AMAZON to kick my own ass. Getting tired so I'll see if the Amazon beats me up and if it works, I'll post it as a card for everyone to download. :p

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Glassix cards are here!!!!! It works with both SBPR and HS. :p
There are multiple cards per girl since they have work, home, and bathing clothes. In the original file, it had Kei, Kana, Aiko, Ayumi, Lily, Hikari, Mitsuko, Saeko, Naomi, and Rin.
But I added Okimi and 2 new girls called Ryoko and Sarah!!! :D

patriie09

Nov 3, 2016
Glassix cards are here!!!!! It works with both SBPR and HS. :p
There are multiple cards per girl since they have work, home, and bathing clothes. In the original file, it had Kei, Kana, Aiko, Ayumi, Lily, Hikari, Mitsuko, Saeko, Naomi, and Rin.
But I added Okimi and 2 new girls called Ryoko and Sarah!!! :D

Damn nice :O I'm trying to make mom from Icstors' Milf's Control, quite difficult since she doesn't have any "asian" features, except giant boobs :S
You got any other card from other games?

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
So is this like Artificial Academy 1 & 2 in how you can kind of come up with your own storylines for the characters you create/import? Or is it like The Klub where you just design scenarios to fuck girls?

Reactions: OneWayMissile

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
edit, here is my favorite one i made, Tradechat from youtube haha. Also I think i use the wideslider mod which just expands the range of sliders so this may not work if you don't have that mod installed. also i think i fuckd up her height somehow because she sucks dick with her nose XD
My Amazon!!! Have fun with this! Still working on unlocking stuff! I'm just starting to work on getting her mad!:p View attachment 1276
Right click > Save image as... (keep it as png format)
nice, There are unlockables in this game? I've had this game for months, played it a few times, never knew there was more to it then just selecting a scene and fucking using the same animations. I know there are some places where you can do more because of what's in the room.. and if you give a girl sleep shit you get a sleep scene and sweat shit to get a shower scene but is there more gameplay in this besides that? I haven't spent enough time playing to find out.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Both. You can use the studio to create storylines. How that's done isn't something I've done yet. It's something about posing the girls in an area and taking a picture then putting it in the game and you can run it. But what I have done several times is created several girls of varying sizes and dress. I've modified the guy I play, too.
There's a list of unlockables on on the anime-sharing link I posted, too.

Reactions: Kananartans

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Damn nice :O I'm trying to make mom from Icstors' Milf's Control, quite difficult since she doesn't have any "asian" features, except giant boobs :S
You got any other card from other games?
Looks like something fun to do! Don't check the box next to simplified body. You want all the sliders because you can adjust the features in depth. I did a bit with the Amazon Mara. She's NOT Asian. Look at her and you'll she's got Western features. To me, she looks kinda like a really pissed off Brazilian. :D

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
Both. You can use the studio to create storylines. How that's done isn't something I've done yet. It's something about posing the girls in an area and taking a picture then putting it in the game and you can run it. But what I have done several times is created several girls of varying sizes and dress. I've modified the guy I play, too.
There's a list of unlockables on on the anime-sharing link I posted, too.
I've really enjoyed fucking around with the character maker. It's my favorite part of the game. Probably the only reason I play sims 4 so much is to make celebrities and people I know.

Reactions: Eddie Vallient

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If you change the height too far, the sex will look wrong. That goes for too tall and too short. There's supposed to be a fix for that but I don't even know where to look. That Amazon I posted is a little shorter than the tallest girl I've made.

Reactions: GNFNNVCN

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
If you change the height too far, the sex will look wrong. That goes for too tall and too short. There's supposed to be a fix for that but I don't even know where to look. That Amazon I posted is a little shorter than the tallest girl I've made.
I had no idea that the speed at which you move the slider could effect anything. I thought it had something to do with where in the menu you adjust the height. I have 2 places with height options and I try to not mess with both. I'll just use one at a time and it normally works. This is the only one that really gave me the issue so far. I'll have to mess around with this game again and move slower this time. =)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Someone mentioned with smaller and taller people that just running in widesliderpatch 32 bit fixed it and another said there's 2 to 4 small files you need to add that will recalibrate stuff so they're at the right distance. Another said a slightly older version of an addon file fixed it, too. That's lots of google-fu and forum scouring again and I've got a backlog of games. :p

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
Someone mentioned with smaller and taller people that just running in widesliderpatch 32 bit fixed it and another said there's 2 to 4 small files you need to add that will recalibrate stuff so they're at the right distance. Another said a slightly older version of an addon file fixed it, too. That's lots of google-fu and forum scouring again and I've got a backlog of games. :p
alot of goo-fu indeed. I miss hongfire, The new version tries but it's just not the same.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes