Ren'Py Honey Select

Aug 31, 2020
I come across many posts and comments discussing games like Honey Select when I discover titles such as Headmaster and Waifu Academy. I've played Honey Select, and I can see the character creation, poses, and screenshots, but how do they create an entire game with characters from Honey Select? How do they extract them from the game? Just screenshots? It doesn't seem possible.

I'm familiar with Ren'Py, so I understand the programming and scenes, but when it comes to creating characters, there are poses not in the game, and especially the sex scenes—even with a mod customizing character anatomy, we don't achieve the same results.

Thanks for sharing more; I find this intriguing!

Reactions: FreeCam03

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Honey Select 2 и там есть студия отдельно от создания персонажей и основной игрой. Настраиваешь свет, загружаешь карту или сам создаёшь, расставляешь персонажей, Это самое основное и простое. Основы для студии можно посмотреть по ссылке которую я скинул ниже. Там же на канале есть и другие видео. Насчёт создания анимации и запись, то это немного сложнее. Но всё равно не так уж сложно если понять как делать. Есть несколько способов для анимации и записи видео, так что если один из способов кажется трудным или непонятным то модно другой выбрать.

Honey Select 2 and there is a studio separate from character creation and the main game. You set up the light, load the map or create it yourself, arrange the characters. This is the most basic and simplest thing. The basics for the studio can be found at the link I posted below. There are other videos on the channel as well. As for creating animation and recording, it's a little more complicated. But it’s still not that difficult if you understand how to do it. There are several ways to animate and record video, so if one of the methods seems difficult or unclear, then it’s best to choose another.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.