Seeking Honey Select

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
Some of these are popular and you may have seen before but I'll mention just in case.

iNSight of you A lot of animations and lot of sex. Non cliche (imo), good writing, very good characterisation. I really like Esther in every aspect, and the MC is pretty cool too. Starting is a bit like a Kinetic VN but it opens up later with actual gameplay. I'm not that far in but it's already one of my favorites.

Wicked Rouge Brothel management game. It's in RPGM engine but is actually a VN type management game and is well made overall. The story is pretty involved and well written and not just thrown together for the management section. I like the game design, the models, the scenes etc. Among these all the ones mentioned, this and iNSight of you are my favorites.

V.I.R.T.U.E.S A non incest harem game. I like the UI and other features, feels well made. Models are good, writing is good, I like the harem theme so pretty positive on it.

Harem Hotel, very popular probably heard of it.

The Headmaster, pretty self explanatory, haven't played too much to add comments.

Research into affection, a slow burn type game of corrupting your mother and sister. Goes step by step and has a lot of content. In a few months all the levels until now will be feature complete and the game will get it's first penetrative sex scenes so a good time to get into it (after it is updated).

Corruption, Mind control game with a lot of content. Play with a mod (I suggest Better Experience mod). There are many problems that can listed, check the reviews maybe, but I really enjoy playing it, haven't really found anything quite like it. Corrupting Kingdoms is kind of similar but has a different feel to it.

Kindread: Redburns Zombie apocalypse VN game. Well written and well made. Marked as abandoned due to lack of updates, but the dev is active in the thread and seems like he had problems due to covid. I'm hopeful it'll come back.

Max's Life I've only played chapter 1, not very good from a gameplay/writing perspective but has a lot of content, usual incest family and harem stuff. It used to be very tedious but was remade with a better hint system (at least chapter 1). Adding it because I enjoyed playing it for what it was.

Vantheer

Aug 25, 2021
Hello just wanted to share my new character.. And also is there any HS sharing characters threads that are still going(alive)??
I know its anm old thread. But my HSResolveMoreSlotID is not recognizing these scenes, any tips?

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
in what world is a VISUAL NOVEL made on RENPY like a honey select???????? can u explaiN?????
VISUAL NOVEL - A game focused on story, with the vast majority of choices being dialogue based. Often has minimal choice:text ratio. Aka a game where you read
RENPY - is a type of game engine. Ren'py is mostly used for visual novels.
Honey Select - is a type of 3d models. You mostly see Daz models for the most part on F95
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.