VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Honeypot [v0.1] [Sinfall Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kauno

Most of the games I play offer a great story. This one fits right in. A spy thriller, sex, fetishes, it's got all I like. People complaining about the art style don't really understand that a lot goes into coming up with a story that will attract audience. Personally, I don't have any grouse with the art style, I am happy.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Anal69always

This is over too soon - can't wait to find out what happens next! Sexy characters and lots of choice in the story, like that you can choose your background and traits and customise her outfits. Only thing is I want to ditch the boyfriend soon and hope you will be able to break up with him because the main character is too good for his dick :ROFLMAO:
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Miasma457

Early days but very good demo - a bit like good girl gone bad but the main character is a spy, which is pretty cool. The housemate Olivia is hot and I hope the MC gets to hook up with her at some point in the futrue. Writing is really good as well.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

scalpedfingaz

Heavily Choice Driven narrative game, almost as good as sex!

I like that the dev thought of an interesting story instead of just a typical whoreer story. There is much fun to be had in the design or just fapping in the first few mins if you want. It really is a gem.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Argeddon

Good cgs, art that you don't see so often and is reminiscent of GGGB (you eventually get tired of the overused 3d models). A valid story line. Non linear plot. A female protagonist who appears to have some control over here life and not exploited all the time. A VN, so I assume minimum to no grind. So far, I hav not seen a single thing that is worthy of deducting a star (this is liable to change if things do go wrong). Nevertheless, this game is definitely something I will be keeping an eye on!