thisisaname

Sep 5, 2017
There is lesbian content for the created character, A male protagonist is planned for future releases
as in, a lesbian character with a man, i meant? i am a lesbian with a surprising lack of games that feature orientation play so i was just wondering

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
as in, a lesbian character with a man, i meant? i am a lesbian with a surprising lack of games that feature orientation play so i was just wondering
Like a lesbian character getting fooled by a guy or coerced/persuaded into sleeping with a guy?

thisisaname

Sep 5, 2017
Like a lesbian character getting fooled by a guy or coerced/persuaded into sleeping with a guy?
yeah, pretty much, although i as a person am mostly interested in the knowing, consensual stuff. if you're not interested in putting that in the game i'm not demanding it! i just think it can be a fun kink

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
yeah, pretty much, although i as a person am mostly interested in the knowing, consensual stuff. if you're not interested in putting that in the game i'm not demanding it! i just think it can be a fun kink
It could be implemented further down the line. I was thinking of making the same interaction for a straight woman with a lesbian so yup

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes