sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Do you think you can add a slide feature? Like move picture left/right with the mouse to a fixed position to chose.

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Do you think you can add a slide feature? Like move picture left/right with the mouse to a fixed position to chose.
I think so if html allows it but that would require some learning, As there's more content in the game i will improve the sliding interface more and more

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
I think so if html allows it but that would require some learning, As there's more content in the game i will improve the sliding interface more and more
Idk what language are you using but maybe this can help you? It has Slider Icon/Image section.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
KlonHad, I'm admired :oops:, while many others leave their projects after receiving so many bad criticisms, you're still pushing the game forward.

Whatever you're trying to do, keep doing so.(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: arg12730

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
I'm admiredo_O you're pushing the game forward, still, many Devs leave their projects after receiving so many criticisms. Whatever you are doing, keep doing so. (y)
Thanks, I think the audience is king and they know best what they want to play, I use my experience playing and the rest is from your feedback

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
keep updating mate!
0.2.1 is now available here since patrons received their update (0.2.5) -

In 0.2.1 I added the option to turn off the inner monologue as several comments on the thread suggested as well as some small fixes to the game.

0.2.5 introduces another match that Lynda (milf) can pursue, This match has already several choices inside of it and will also effect and elicit different reaction from the match i plan to add to the next release

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Is there a way to play as a married character ? Would be cool to add it.

Gonna download the game to try it latter

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Is there a way to play as a married character ? Would be cool to add it.

Gonna download the game to try it latter
There is one, Lynda is a married milf with 1 match already on the public version and another 1 in the patreon version

Reactions: GTCK

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
There is one, Lynda is a married milf with 1 match already on the public version and another 1 in the patreon version
A married milf, so she is already my fav character.

Gonna download the public version to test it. hope you get many supporters of Patreon.

I may support it if i like the game, but i already liked the idea and since there is a character that attend my taste i know i'm gonna like the game. Good luck with it !

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
A married milf, so she is already my fav character.

Gonna download the public version to test it. hope you get many supporters of Patreon.

I may support it if i like the game, but i already liked the idea and since there is a character that attend my taste i know i'm gonna like the game. Good luck with it !
Thanks!

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
0.2.5.2 is out for patrons with a small addition giving you the consequences of 0.2.5's update and a couple of bug fixes.

0.2.5 introduces another match that Lynda (milf) can pursue, This match has already several choices inside of it and will also effect and elicit different reaction from the match i plan to add to the next release, You can get it here -

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
It's always lame, using irl stuff. Case in point being that second screenshot. The hell is up with that dialogue, trying to teach a life lesson?

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Game's definitely as big of a fail as it looks. First playthrough and I'm already at a not implemented dead end that requires a restart. Trying to slide right everything also stupidly has the narrative go against it, so what's even the point. There's also copy and paste thoughts about the guys. Laziest, most low effort Patreon this site has, next to Rpg Maker games using stolen assets.

Last edited:

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Game's definitely as big of a fail as it looks. First playthrough and I'm already at a not implemented dead end that requires a restart. Trying to slide right everything also stupidly has the narrative go against it, so what's even the point. There's also copy and paste thoughts about the guys. Laziest, most low effort Patreon this site has, next to Rpg Maker games using stolen assets.
Thanks for the feedback, You can turn off inner monologue if you don't like it, i dont know what you mean by teaching a life lesson. This is my first game so its building up slowly and will improve in the future, So will the dialogue i hope, As you can tell im foreign so the writing will take some time and be revisited in the future as well, It says when its not implemented so i dont know why you reached a dead end and you can move back with the back button, I realize you don't like the game for valid reasons but you dont need to make up ones to criticize it.

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
0.2.7 is our for patron with a new match you can fully pursue as Lynda, Next update would be about Eva And Krystal, Bringing them up to speed.

0.2.5.2 is now out to the public, Giving you the results of your interaction with John after you pursue matching him, You can get it here -

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes