4.90 star(s) 55 Votes

CooperFrost

May 28, 2017
Are there currently or are there plans to include anal scenes in the future? I know the tags say no, but sometimes games get misstagged. The artstyle looks very good otherwise.

Trakzer

Oct 3, 2017
oh snap blenderknight was making games? i was under the impression he only made videos, i wonder how many other artists make games aside from videos and pics, i know zone makes both and recently i found out summertime saga has hundreds more content outside the game made mostly by dark cookie even

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
What are the differences between 1.9 and 1.94? They seem to end at the same spot so I'm guessing just typos and bugs?

I'm also confused about the chapter numbering since, at the end of current content, the dev mentions that Chapter 2 is on Patreon and he's working on Chapter 3 but 1.9 is listed as the Chapter 2 beta so... huh?

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
didn't like how i couldn't make my name only one letter, so i quickly edited the script.rpy to allow you to do so. doesn't seem to affect anything so i guess it's fine. just drag the file into the game folder and replace the current file

great game, refreshing to finally see a unique style outside of 2D stuff (and blenderknight is great with his normal stuff)

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
BLENDERKNIGHT!? I thought I knew the animations, still didn't play the game but will do as soon as I can, here's hoping the story/events are as good as the animations! cheers!

ThePoi

Nov 11, 2017
BlenderKnight
What are the differences between 1.9 and 1.94? They seem to end at the same spot so I'm guessing just typos and bugs?

I'm also confused about the chapter numbering since, at the end of current content, the dev mentions that Chapter 2 is on Patreon and he's working on Chapter 3 but 1.9 is listed as the Chapter 2 beta so... huh?
I suspect that he fixed a crash just before the scene in the changing room. Myself and a couple of other Patreons where crashing, and then when we played it again it worked.

As for the numbering, I have no clue what BlenderKnight is thinking :) But I will ask him on Patreon and I'll get back if I get a answer.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

ThePoi

Nov 11, 2017

Ok, I got it explained from BlenderKnight.

Basically it's per chapter numbering. So for chapter 1, if the version number is 1.5 then we are half way trough chapter 1. If the version number is the on we have now, V1.94 then we have 6% more to go for chapter 1 to be done.
So chapter 2 will be V2.xx, chapter 3 V3.xx and so on. I suggested that BlenderKnight put up a poll to see if people want's the final release to be V1.0 and the releases before that being V0.xx, like a lot of other devs do it. But it might just be more confusing to suddenly switch version numbering system. But It might change in the future.

//Edit

The version numbering system going forward will be changed. If we take the current version number 1.94. Then using the new system it will be V0.1.94. As BlenderKnight explained to me "[version].[complete chapters].[% of current chapter complete]".

I'm not a 100% sure how the final version will look, either V1.0.0 or V1.[Final chapter number]. We will just have to see when the game gets finished.

Last edited:

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Ok, I got it explained from BlenderKnight.

Basically it's per chapter numbering. So for chapter 1, if the version number is 1.5 then we are half way trough chapter 1. If the version number is the on we have now, V1.94 then we have 6% more to go for chapter 1 to be done.
So chapter 2 will be V2.xx, chapter 3 V3.xx and so on. I suggested that BlenderKnight put up a poll to see if people want's the final release to be V1.0 and the releases before that being V0.xx, like a lot of other devs do it. But it might just be more confusing to suddenly switch version numbering system. But It might change in the future.

//Edit

The version numbering system going forward will be changed. If we take the current version number 1.94. Then using the new system it will be V0.1.94. As BlenderKnight explained to me "[version].[complete chapters].[% of current chapter complete]".

I'm not a 100% sure how the final version will look, either V1.0.0 or V1.[Final chapter number]. We will just have to see when the game gets finished.
Thank you, I appreciate you looking into it for me.

Reactions: ThePoi
4.90 star(s) 55 Votes