4.90 star(s) 55 Votes

ThePoi

Nov 11, 2017
ch02-patreon.png

Hooked 0.2.0!

Hello everyone! Mid-month post!

I'm officially finishing ch02! There's a new version numbering system now. I'm just prefixing the old number system with a game version number: [game version].[current finished chapter][% of next chapter] = 0.2.0

You'll find the game here:

I'm hosting it on itch because that way I can persist it securely long term without maintaining passwords, etc. Same reason I host my models over there. I'll most likely keep linking temporary builds on Mega, but "official" releases will be on this link.

Thanks to everyone who tested out version 0.1.9 for me! I was able to fix a whole bunch of stuff. Now to start working on ch03!

That's the latest Patreon post. It seems that there where no plot changes with the new version 0.2.0. BlenderKnight fixed small mistakes such as spelling mistakes and some phrasing. And added a couple of background details.

ThePoi

Nov 11, 2017
Someone GET IT and UPLOAD it, PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
There are no plot changes or additions to the final 0.2.0 version. Only simple things like spelling mistakes. So if you played version 0.1.94 then you have played basically the completed chapter 2.

But If people really want the absolute newest version then here. It's the new 0.2.0 version.

Last edited:

CSlime

Apr 29, 2021
That's exactly what I'm expecting. This is an unique art style, not just common average nude 3D models. Love it. Hope to see more content in the future.

Reactions: feier and Trakzer

Trakzer

Oct 3, 2017
There are no plot changes or additions to the final 0.2.0 version. Only simple things like spelling mistakes. So if you played version 0.1.94 then you have played basically the completed chapter 2.

But If people really want the absolute newest version then here. Pixeldrain It's the new 0.2.0 version.
aw and here i came all happy thinking there would be at least another half hour to play :KEK:

Reactions: Thronico

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019

But If people really want the absolute newest version then here. Pixeldrain It's the new 0.2.0 version.
can someone add this to changelog please?

Reactions: Thronico

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Begging the MC to gain a third braincell in the next chapter. Game has great potential but the MC writing pulls me out of the story way too much. Dialing it back a bit would make it way better

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

jaja

Apr 24, 2017
This is a peak game. It hits a superb balance between not taking itself seriously while having mostly believable characters/dialogue, mixing the humor and titillation between sex scenes, and paying off with excellent sex scenes.

4.90 star(s) 55 Votes