1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
I found a purple letter in my house but it wasn't translated and I couldn't take a screenshot to check, I was convinced I could see it again but nothing... do you know what it was?

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Should it receive the parody tag? I mean, it's from , but the title makes it clear that it's a reference (for what the other comments are saying, it's a shitty one, but still, it's a reference).

Demonolit

Jul 24, 2018
I can't find a save to delete it. Because of the save, you just can't start playing for a second

McPorrow

Mar 3, 2018
I can't find a save to delete it. Because of the save, you just can't start playing for a second
The path for the save is this one:
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\BalloonsGame

My game randomly decided to delete every tree and house in the map after i got out the house. Then after trying to restart the game it wouldnt launch again, when i managed to launch it i couldnt delete the save from ingame so i had to find the path and remove manually.
I'll give it one more chance, its kind of a shame because the game seems decent but this kind of gamebreaking glitches are annoying.

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
To help with bugs:
- optional: I encountered fewer problems by not decompressing the file and playing directly from the archive
- I highly recommend saving often but first make sure the map has not been deleted
- To prevent the map from being erased so often, first of all try to pass from one environment to another or enter houses in a "straight" way, not sideways or crooked, you must be in front of the exits/entrances
Screenshot 2024-02-13 alle 17.51.43.png Screenshot 2024-02-13 alle 17.52.36.png Screenshot 2024-02-13 alle 17.52.53.png

- If the screen goes black and you can't do anything anymore:
first of all close the game;
go to "C:\Users\"name"\AppData\LocalLow\BalloonsGame\UninhabitedIsland\Unity\local.1a286760fb5fc2d4cb940de42aa82e38\Analytics"

Screenshot 2024-02-13 alle 17.50.04.png

delete "cnconfig" and "config"
(I think the saves are in the "archives" folder but I'm not sure)

the game now won't have a black screen, but eventually just restart it a second time and it works for sure.

Reactions: McPorrow

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
you have to continue with the village chief's quests, then a girl will arrive who will manage the market. The first meeting with her will be at the starting port (where you started the game) she will ask you to take the boat and go to an island, talk to a strange merchant who will provide you with the goods and upon returning from that island she will manage the shop

Karuzo2015

Jul 23, 2017
Just at first look on the images, the girl look AI made. Would not bet on it though.
if you look at the hand of the first image on the left she only has 4 fingers soo... this is either ai generated or one hell of a crappy artist

Okah

Mar 1, 2018
I wanted to save and its now unplayable
my bad i guess its like wow hardcore, only 1 time thing

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game controls on this game is total shit. Sorry no other way to say it.

1. Can't hide text box
2. Can't use enter to continue
3. Have to keep switching from keyboard to mouse. You should be able to play the game with either or
4. Only switch to run toggle with left shift not right shift
5. E to dialogue than you have to switch to mouse to actually click on dialogue? WTF

The developer spent no damn time on the controls on this game so yeah the review is correct it's awful.

• Haha
Reactions: DoublePenis

croPath

May 10, 2017
I know it's an hgame, but damn this is poorly written. Maybe if the art were amazing it would be worth the trouble, but's it's mediocre AI crap.
literally not "crap AI" you know jack shit about AI clearly as soon as you use it for this

mrpink28

Aug 12, 2018
when you start a game, remember 1, 2 or 3. it won't show, it's still there. don't forget to click save , when trees disappears ! restart game
only save during daytime. nighttime = objects will disappears

Last edited:

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
The game is extremely unplayable in this version here after the intro black screen the 1.0.9.1 version from somewhere else works after the intro but the run button doesn't work and if you want to save the game and continue playing it later you can You can't load the save game and delete it either

• Sad
Reactions: theasdfer1234
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes