Hope this is the right thread for this Question

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Hello All,

I hope all is well with everyone.
To my Question, I just discovered this game "DARK LORD RISES". It has the Tag of "Transformation" and even on the title screen the game hints
The Male protagonist being....Well "Transformed" rather hints at the MC being Gender-bent showing a blonde Male MC looking one way while a Blonde female looking another way.
I have played a good amount of the game and yet have not seen any transformations, I was wondering if anyone knows if the MC has to lose battles in order to transform?.
I am just perplexed is all. If anyone knows due let me know. Cheers.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
You should ask directly in the game thread, it's where you've the more chance to find someone knowing the answer. But first look at the thread, in case the answer have already be gave.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
You should ask directly in the game thread, it's where you've the more chance to find someone knowing the answer. But first look at the thread, in case the answer have already be gave.
yes, I do apologize. By the way I did figure it out. The Transformtion was fixed at particular part of the story. Kind of an End of a Chapter cliffhanger type of thing. Sorry for asking my question in the wrong thread. Cheers.