VN - Ren'Py - Hope: University of the Elite [v0.1.7] [Tatami Visual]

1. 5.00 star(s)

johncenasmum

I love this and hope it gets finished. Found it quite charming and the ai art is extremely detailed minus a few errors here and there. I don't believe there is anything comparable.

If anyone is planning to start this please note there's only maybe 2% of the story finished it seems.

Found the writing pretty humorous.
    Everyone seems to be attracted to the main character btw
    I don't have much to say because I'd probably be happy with whatever the dev would decide to do.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

rmndr

I wish I could give this game 4.5 star rating as the grammar really needs improvement. I did like the art, characters, and sound!

Although... I'm still a bit confused about some rather random sex scenes happening out of nowhere... it seems wise to not complain about it and let the dev cook. It's a fairly short story right now, things that are not explained now can definitely be developed later.

Overall, I had a good time and will try later versions if they come. Thanks for the game!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

alyssssssssss

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Tarvisk

Pros:
    1. Story: Good so far, with "enough" humor
    2. Choices: Makes sense
    3. CGs: Glorious, Delightful, very "Kawaii", and the best game using AI images out there imo.
    Feels like playing a Japanese game

Cons: None

Don't you dare to give up devs!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

-Maniackanime-

Excellent Story, so far I like it a lot!
    It's settings may be just like some popular or known anime but dev did it well!
    As well as the use of Ai Cg.

One of the better Ai cg game out there, should definitely try this. Maybe to get comfortable as this type of Art is probably gonna be popular in the future.

Once again, good work dev, will definitely keep an eye out for this!
    (Once again rating this in terms of potential of the game, cause i won't or never will be changing it.)