Identify Hoping someone recognizes this game

anonym023123

Apr 24, 2022
I've been digging around for a game I lost a while ago, and can't seem to find. The game was a RPG with Crossdressing/ Sissifciation elements, and a very cool combat system.

What I remember:
  • You start off as a boy who wants to be an adventurer, and you have a talent for magic, but all magicians in this world are women, so you crossdress to learn how to cast magic.
  • You meet a mentor and get sent out on several quests.
    • The map consisted of RPG Maker like maps, but the sprites moved constantly and you had to either avoid them or fight when you collided.
    • The battle system was really unique, with 4 different elements of spells you could cast and by ordering the spells in certain ways you got stronger attacks ie Earth + Fire -> Meteor.
    • After several missions you find out that in order to get stronger magic you need to start acting like a girl not just dressing like one, meaning flirt and have sex with men, starting with oral sex.
That's all I remember, but for the life of me google and search on here is failing me. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

anonym023123

Apr 24, 2022
Yep! That's it... The screen caps didn't look like what I remembered, but when I tried playing it.. The gameplay matched.

Thanks