Unity - Abandoned - Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Iglix

There are many unfinished games on this site, but this one is one where I trully regret that it got abandoned.

There is little content in this. Exactly only 7 sex scenes. But those scenes are all good. Developer has really good mind for character and enviroment placement. Half the time you can see the sex scene only through holes in damaged wall or through window, but in every case there is always obvious good spot to see the scene with clear unobstructed view. At the same time it gives it quite a natural feel to those scenes.

Storywise it is also unique. Ghost with Oidipus complex that can ensnare minds of others if they speak in its presence confronted by mute protagonist that on one side likes what he sees but at the same time recognizes that it is disturbing and unnatural and wants to help others. who got ensnared by the ghost. Protagonists behavior and motivation is logical and beliavable which is rare with these types of games.

And the enviroment of abandoned mental hospital is also nicely done. No idea if it is some pre-made asset or handcrafted, but it has great atmosphere.

Its just really a shame that it is so unfinished. Developer clearly knew what he was doing and had enough of artistic inclination to do it well. The bugs that are in game are not too egregious as to be unfixable and do not stand in way of enjoying what little is there of the game.

But that does not change fact that if you know where to go, you can finish this game withing cca 10 minutes,
  2. 1.00 star(s)

rodian95

like everyone complained, felt like a tech demo. audio was poor, graphics was bad. performance was atrocious. the scenes were odd, the story was somewhat decent, and the only good thing was the horror elements.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

xCTx

What a let down the developer turned out to be.

I'll say this right now, the game is a mess, it's badly optimised, it's pratically broken and sadly is the most busted game I've played on this site.

And yet, I really enjoyed the concept here, the story and setting on paper is great and even the atmosphere works well.

The sex scenes are....alright but needed a bit of tweaking but thankfully do come out decent enough anyway.

I'll be honest if the concept wasn't so good I'd be giving it zero stars for how broken it is but everything else grants it two stars from me.

Download if you're curious but don't be shocked if your system has issues running it.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Joseph81

Stupid as hell. There's no hint or information whatsoever as to how to find the fucking code for the lock upstairs except for a book in the kitchen about numbers and words, but that's it. I searched for two fucking hours trying to figure out what the hell that shit even meant and got no where.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

david123

The theme of the game is really good. It has very high potential. My favorite part of the game so far is the atmosphere - I dont think I have played an incest themed horror game before. The idea is very original and very erotic. There are a lot of bugs that needs fixing and the game needs to be better optimized.
    I hope the dev will add a solid storyline - right now it seems that the story is all over the place .
    The models for the player's mom is terrible and hopefully will get an upgrade. The other npc models look good - especially the ginger chick.
    I would like to see this game prosper!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

brata

Pros:
    Very Detailed
    Actual 3D first person Game. Nothing is pre-rendered
    Sounds are really good , creepy where needs to be and sexy where it needs to be
    Animations of the sex scenes are really good
    Lots of locations to explore

Cons:
    Little Playtime in version 0.05. I hope the dev adds more
    Needs a good PC or you will have to play with lowest settings