Unity Abandoned Horny As(s)ylum [v0.09] [Horny As(s)ylum]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Lewdhunter32

Sep 24, 2020
it would be great to see that happen and see a team pick this game up giving some improvements and added extra scenes

brata

May 16, 2017
I know the dev. He was really disappointed after getting like 10 patrons after 6 months of developing this so unless things have changed from 5-7 years ago I don't see it happening. The same dev worked on : Unity - Abandoned - Horny Henry [v0.01] too as guys here told him that they were "too scared" and wanted something more light so he tried that. That also didn't get an patrons (even the ones telling him to change and they will support him) so ... yeah.

It's sad though

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
I know the dev. He was really disappointed after getting like 10 patrons after 6 months of developing this so unless things have changed from 5-7 years ago I don't see it happening. The same dev worked on : Unity - Abandoned - Horny Henry [v0.01] too as guys here told him that they were "too scared" and wanted something more light so he tried that. That also didn't get an patrons (even the ones telling him to change and they will support him) so ... yeah.

It's sad though
If they're the same dev it seems super sketchy that they wouldn't acknowledge it and even create a different account on F95. Also it seems Horny Henry had one released version, so expecting most people to be willing to pay for the game or pay monthly on patreon to some random new dev (or perhaps to a dev with a history of abandoning a game) seems a little off to me.

For an example of doing it "right" take a look at Kerni, who built up to hundreds of patrons over the course of years, has finished two games, only charges per release, and has a good public release cadence for only working on things over weekends.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys

i have played this game again and gone to Catacombs and unlocked the door .
And there Mom and Son having sex on the room with legs , eyes and hands. And the Journal diary not updated for this scene.
So is this the final version of the game ??? or there are some more in the plot sequence ???

Also i didn't had any sound for this game ? but in options the sound is full and in my PC too .

1704698609871.png

RoosterFish395

Feb 14, 2023
The Dev was working on releasing the next update but quit and the update was never posted. At least that's what I the old post on the Patreon says.

xCTx

May 23, 2018

It's sad though
Not trying to start an argument but that is a bold faced lie.

I don't remember the exact numbers but as someone who actually backed the project I can promise you he had a LOT more than 10 backers and was making several hundred dollers a month from patreon. People stopped because he wasn't updating for months on end.

Last edited:
Reactions: mercury
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes