EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1595955276392.png

Overview:
Hana has always dreamed of owning a shop in the capital of Riya. Taking the first step in realizing her dream, she booked a room in the capital and began her journey. After taking a rest in her new home, she awoke wearing a strange bunny suit instead of her clothes. When she attempted to take off the suit, she was overcome by an uncontrollable lust. After managing to calm herself down she once again fell into a deep slumber where she met with a girl named Shia. Shia explained the bunny suit was the embodiment of the "succubus curse" which would eventually turn her into a succubus if it was not dealt with.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-28
Release Date: 2019-12-13
Developer: Tokotsu
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.02
Language: English (fan translation)
Translator: EldenFZ
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translators Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Extra:
Thanks to EldenFS for translating the game!

1595956756149.png 1595956783173.png 1595956804930.png 1595956829159.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Fingers crossed this fan-made translation is better than MTL, cause it's so bad when a game checks all the degenerated genres, and get mad cause of all the stuff you are gonna miss cause MTL, I mean MTL hurts any chance that sexy writing would help to get an epic boner.

She booked a room in the capital and began her journey... she awoke, wearing a strange bunny suit instead of her clothes.
:sneaky: I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going...

Last edited:

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Technically there is no pregnancy. She can get fertilized but due to how the game works the semen gets "absorbed" and she gets strength from it. so she never gives birth. Pregnancy was sort of a grey area in this game.
As we don't have a strict impreg tag, we use it for both. Fertilization counts as impregnation, and therefore, pregnancy, in this instance.

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
what is this, a trap? decent game with fan translation that is infinitely better than any mtl attempt? (cos fans actually care to have comprehensible english) where's the catch?

Here's the catch
1595958949543.png
the file lacks necessary files. The name of files in data are mostly in moonrunes, and pc isn't able to find them (yes i have locale/administration/everything possible set to japanese and never had problems in this regard)

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
what is this, a trap? decent game with fan translation that is infinitely better than any mtl attempt? (cos fans actually care to have comprehensible english) where's the catch?

Here's the catch
View attachment 749537
the file lacks necessary files
It works for me just fine. are you using a locale emulator? (screenshots from tested version.)

1595959133395.png 1595959170174.png 1595959201123.png 1595959239957.png

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
It works for me just fine. are you using a locale emulator?
yes i am. I have both locale emulator and system administration changed to japanese. Had for a long long time and if a japanese game doesn't work on my pc, it's because the game's furked. I've played hundreds of them, all of which never gave me a locale problem

also saying "work fine for me" is like saying absolutely nothing xD could you provide your game.dat file?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
yes i am. I have both locale emulator and system administration changed to japanese. Had for a long long time and if a japanese game doesn't work on my pc, it's because the game's furked. I've played hundreds of them, all of which never gave me a locale problem

also saying "work fine for me" is like saying absolutely nothing xD could you provide your game.dat file?
Okay then how about this. I downloaded a link from mega fresh. Unpacked it and booted it up fine. saying "all the other games work for me" is the same as saying it works fine for me though :) problem is on your end.

but lets talk about solutions then. What are you running. whate OS, how are you unpacking it. give me details.

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
Okay then how about this. I downloaded a link from mega fresh. Unpacked it and booted it up fine. saying "all the other games work for me" is the same as saying it works fine for me though :) problem is on your end.
not exactly xD i am saying that all the games that ever required locale stuff did work for me without problems related to locale stuff. That's not saying nothing, i was ruling out the possibility of the game not working due to locale stuff. It seems that it was the game's fault, cos it ran with admin rights xD that usually means poorly set file privileges at the design stage. But that ain't up to any of us. Thanks for your time

Reactions: Silentce

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Here's the catch
the file lacks necessary files. The name of files in data are mostly in moonrunes, and pc isn't able to find them (yes i have locale/administration/everything possible set to japanese and never had problems in this regard)
I'm actually trying to launch it and I have the "game.dat" missing issue, I've played countless wolfRPGs before, and always found a workaround, but I'm really stuck here ... Tried it on desktop, also c drive, the file path doesn't have anything weird in it and is short
Usually those are the reason and the solution, but in this case EldenFZ's solution should fix it.
I hope you'll sort it out with this info ;)
And thanks EldenFZ for the translation !

Reactions: Arshie

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Technically there is no pregnancy. She can get fertilized but due to how the game works the semen gets "absorbed" and she gets strength from it. so she never gives birth. Pregnancy was sort of a grey area in this game.
Is this true? Shame, I was considering try it. Thanks for the upload and the headsup, Silentce.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is this true? Shame, I was considering try it.
Yup there is no pregnancy belly or birth in the game (that I am aware of) she can get fertilized however but at the end of the day it amounts to nothing but a gameplay mechanic rather then an ending or birthing scenes, etc.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes