Horny female reader looking forward to cooperate

• Thread starter Deleted member 1998917
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1998917

Hi guys!
I'm new here and I'm looking for some extra job as a reader. I have nice, sexy voice so I can play as a horny woman or daddy's little girl (I could be sweet too).
If you have any stories to sell on Patreon and you're looking for girl who is willing to cooperate with you - let me know, I might be that girl.
Feel free to contact me.

Reactions: thecrashed and Cul

thecrashed

Jul 19, 2017
Hi there curvybabe,
quite a coincidence that i just read your post. I've actually written several shortstories (some quite fetish heavy), mostly for personal fore- and roleplays with partners. Since they had quite a good resonance (made some public on fetlife, too) I started to play with the thought of writing more and even selling on patreon etc. Let me know if you want to read some and maybe work together.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Think you should post a voice sample before you start getting employed

Reactions: Back

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi guys!
I'm new here and I'm looking for some extra job as a reader. I have nice, sexy voice so I can play as a horny woman or daddy's little girl (I could be sweet too).
If you have any stories to sell on Patreon and you're looking for girl who is willing to cooperate with you - let me know, I might be that girl.
Feel free to contact me.
You can browse/post want ads for game development here:
Recruitment & Services