EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE221686_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Thanks to the Heroes, the Demon King was defeated, and the world was at peace.
The Heroine Ingrid, alongside her lover, the Sage Fritz, member of the Demon Suppression party, ensured every day was a calm one.
One day, there were reports that there were survivors appearing from the Demon Army, so Fritz went on a journey, but never came back.
Growing anxious, the heroine headed out for a search trip, bringing along another member from the party, a wizard named Kurt.
After missing for some time, it was thought that Kurt had died during the battle.
Celebrating their reunion, Ingrid hurriedly informed Kurt that Fritz had gone missing, Kurt immediately offers help for the search.
After traveling for some time, they heard that Fritz was captured by the Demon King's troops.
Kurt said that they should head in that direction, Ingrid unhesitatingly nodded.
They both get on horses and rush to where Fritz was captured.
But this was all a part of Kurt's scheme to make Ingrid all his......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - - -

RE221686_img_smp1.jpg RE221686_img_smp2.jpg RE221686_img_smp3.jpg RE221686_img_smp4.jpg RE221686_img_smp5.jpg RE221686_img_smp6.jpg

/Worship my wallet, for he helped me in buying this game :test:/

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
Is this a regular VN or one of them new fangled Interactive ADV VN's?

Features section made it unclear

Ippherita

Aug 5, 2017
Hmmm i got problem on some of the extractions on this sites.

I think it might be the problem of the japan language?

it just keep saying "the archieve is either unknown format or damanged"

edit: oops sorry problem solved. i need to download the bandizip to extract the files. that's all

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hmmm i got problem on some of the extractions on this sites.

I think it might be the problem of the japan language?

it just keep saying "the archieve is either unknown format or damanged"

edit: oops sorry problem solved. i need to download the bandizip to extract the files. that's all
Technically speaking, another solution is updating winrar to the 5.5 version or download the latest 7zip version.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So we get to play as a douchebag protag who is trying to steal another guy's girl? Not like I haven't played one of these before so why not. Though I do feel bad for said girl for not just having a douchebag partner. Her back must be supported by magic to keep her from getting backaches with those massive fun bags.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm usually all about RPGM games and I can usually accept and overlook the superboobs in these games, but this one is just downright silly to me. Her nipples are bigger than her hands. Come on now.

d637cffae2072f8bd022d7a0904c71cc88b5c1c4.jpg

Reactions: B_Ouji and RockSalt

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Game is shit, you can litterally keep pressing ctrl to skip and within a few minutes the game ends.
It's not even a game apart from a few choices.