xavous

Jan 24, 2020
I can't buy a dildo .
I have 300 $ but he said : I ain't got enough money ???
At work the maximuum money is 300 !!!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Horny Jail [0.3] [Azazeleuse] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 5,56 GB / 591 MB - HornyJail-0.3-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 5,55 GB / 583 MB - HornyJail-0.3-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,54 GB / 574 MB - HornyJail-0.3-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Update: 851 MB / 91 MB - HornyJail-0.3-update-crunched.7z
= ~10,6% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/90%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac/Update): - -

Update instructions:
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" subfolder and overwrite when asked.

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well the Rose lezdom Aster scene was a big turn off. kind of sucks we cant progress the game without doing roses events.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
How do you buy the outfits?

The computer just tells me "I don't have time for this" and the other store says I don't need anything? Trying to give Sage the sporty outfit.

I even tried in the Sage options and it just says "You can't give her this".

Ta.

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
i think this game is now going in the wrong direktion and as it stands now rose aster and poppy have more rights then the mc, and the mc is a guy with no bals at the moment sorry but if this game gos only this way forward than i dont think that it is somthing for me. even so at the beginning was it realy promising god luck dev

Mar 10, 2021
I'm at the progress where I'll buy a sexy outfit for Dalia. When I click the s*x shop on laptop, it says "I don't think I need anything." Does anyone know how to fix this?

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Can't get anywhere after buying camera. The help On May says i should visit her office in the morning, but there is no scene. I even tryed to go to the office of Rose in the morning, there are 3 clickable things in it, but on all of them it says "I don't think i have to do this". Any other person to go to the next scene i have to speak with Rose, or have no other scenes in that update. So, what actually do i have to do? I even tryed to buy more cameras, i think 4 or 5 (it would be nice, if we got an inventory, where you can check what you have, sometimes when you buy things it says in the morning you got them, buy mostly it doesn't say anything).

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Horny Jail [0.4] [Azazeleuse] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 6,25 GB / 515 MB - HornyJail-0.4-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 6,25 GB / 507 MB - HornyJail-0.4-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 6,24 GB / 498 MB - HornyJail-0.4-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Update: 684 MB / 31,5 MB - Update Only.7z
= 8,24% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - -

Download (Update Only by Eyecancer Sheriff): -

Update instructions
:
Copy/move the content of the folder "Update Only" into the root folder of the game
(where the .exe is located) and overwrite when asked.

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
either this scene is bugged or I have to repeat a shitty to me fetish way to many times. I seriously dislike femdom being a ry dominate person IRL and I have repeated this damn thing for days and in the last update and this new one released today but it still says the same thing.
. 1658349722558.png

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes