VN Horny Mage Chronicles: Slutty Magical Girl Stories Development Thread and Discussion

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Promo_Title.jpg
It was a dark and… wait, no, it was a bright and cheery spring day.

The succubus that attacked your village just “didn’t get off” to dark and stormy weather apparently.

Regardless, you didn’t exactly want to end up as succubus food, so you fled into the woods and collapsed.

When you awoke, you found yourself looking at a cute magical girl!

Promo_Lily.png

Horny Mage Chronicles: Slutty Magical Girl Stories is a VN? (trainer-style, except reversed?) game set in the Horny Mage Academy universe!

• Meet with cute, sexy magical girls!
  • Train in the ancient art of sex-magic with them!
  • Get them pregnant! Repeatedly!
  • Save your village from the succubus that took it over!
This game follows the events of Horny Mage Academy, set after graduation and following a young village man who just wants to return home to his village.

Developed in Unity, the game features full 2d artwork and animation!

Promo_AnimatedSpeaking.gif

Starring Anya! A cute and horny magical girl who just wants to help train you for your upcoming sex battle with the succubus!

Promo_AnyaBlowjob.png

Featuring sex-battles! (and training for said battles!)

PromoSexAnimMinigame.gif

That’s the gist of the plans for the demo, train and then engage in sex-combat practice with Anya!

The full version, which will be developed alongside Horny Mage Academy, includes more robust features such as an expanded system for sex-combat (skills! Potions to give you more energy!), the option to date Anya to learn more about her new life as a potion shopkeeper, and, eventually, more girls! (Eillana and Olivia have planned appearances, as well as a new succubus!)

That’s all I have to share for now! The demo will take a bit longer for me to complete, so stay tuned for more information!

If you wanna support my projects, check out my !

If you're interested, why not check out my current game, , a lewd 2d action-rpg where I destroyed RPGMaker's core systems with really bad custom written javascript code (and loads of plugins) to force the engine to make a sandbox school-sim action adventure rpg sandbox game inspired by Violated Heroine ( a game so great it's banned here!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackrockomega

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Development Update: 7-5-21

I took a step back and redid most of the code! It was getting unwieldy, becoming such a pain to work with!

The restructure allowed me to relatively painlessly add some cool/neccessary stuff though, so let's look at that and ignore the fact that the I only have the minigame half-done now.

AnyaLookControllerDemo.gif

First is this little bit on the title screen. Click and hold the mouse down, and her gaze (and body!) follow your position while you click and drag! It's been tuned a bit since this gif was taken, she follows a bit slower and less jumpy if you shake your mouse everywhere.

This is a cool bit of live2d functionality (follow cursor), that I'm using in several places now!

Secondly....

Some message functionality! A basic implementation for a message log (minus showing choices sadly), and a basic implementation for skipping text (which keeps it in the message log!) Also basic fade transitions, but those weren't super-important.

As you can see, UI isn't my strongest suit (yet), but I'll keep working at it until I can make it look nice and pretty! Figured I should go for "basic and functional" first, then make it super-pretty later when I have more time for polish.

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Development Update 11-5-21
Progress continues! Much of the minigame is complete, the demo's storyline is planned out (though dialog still needs to be written), and all of the animations for the demo are complete!

I am hoping for a Cameo appearance by the second girl, who I've been hard at work redesigning... So I figured I could introduce her here!
EillanaRedesignSideGameBaseColors.png
Introducing Eillana, magic scholar and librarian! A friend of Anya's from college, she's the second character you will meet and train with. Although Anya's the focus of the demo, I hope to have her base standing bust complete in time for her to make a cute little cameo in the demo! (the clothes, as you can probably tell, are still incomplete)

Like Anya, she's a returning character from Horny Mage Academy: Dark Tower, where she appears in her school uniform!

EillanaRedesignScholarUniformExport.png
Like with Anya, she will be fully animated!

Reactions: Blackrockomega