Unity Horny Warp: Hentai Fantasy [v1.1.0] [IlluminatiGames]

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

IlluminatiGames

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
HornyWarp_steam_banner_x800.gif

Overview:
Horny Warp is a game where you take on the role of the savior of a distressed village.
Rebuild, play funny minigames and uncover the mysteries of a world you’ve never seen before!
The game contains adult content spiced with a pinch of selected humor and beautiful graphics.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-24
Release Date: 2023-08-30
Developer: IlluminatiGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)
Voices: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

HornyWarpCameliaSex.gif NSFWLil.png NSFWBun.png nsfw_3.jpg nsfw_4.jpg sfw3.jpg sfw_1.jpg SFWBun.png sfw_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I have been waiting for this game to get a thread, finally it got it now. Can't wait to download and check out the demo, thank you once again BaasB

Reactions: BaasB

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Great Art, nice animations, gameplay is simple but effective, in short this game will be rly good, I can tell you that :) Keep the hard work devs, you're doing great!

Reactions: IlluminatiGames

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Something to keep people interested, idk what your plans are for minigames, but more like puzzles, some sort of combat, or really anything more challenging would make the game a little more fun, maybe thats just me tho!
Everything is really polished and the art style is great

IlluminatiGames

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Something to keep people interested, idk what your plans are for minigames, but more like puzzles, some sort of combat, or really anything more challenging would make the game a little more fun, maybe thats just me tho!
Everything is really polished and the art style is great
Thanks for the suggestion. I want this game to have fun and fast minigames, to make everyone be able to enjoy sex scenes :love:
Later, when we'll be more experienced we'll try to make games with more challenging gameplay

I think you will like those minigames that will be in game :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Viixby
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes