Unity Horny Warp: Hentai Fantasy [v1.1.0] [IlluminatiGames]

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
:love: Come on everyone, shoo-shoo, Horny Warp v0.5.0 is out! :love:
Full story of Harpies, new character and more!
You need to add the Female Domination tag based on Demetra.
I have to tell you the addition of this character makes me want o tell her to "F off I don't need your help badly enough to actually get on my knees for you" really enjoyed the game to this point but little actual interest in continuing if I have to be a toady with no choice.

IlluminatiGames

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
You need to add the Female Domination tag based on Demetra.
I have to tell you the addition of this character makes me want o tell her to "F off I don't need your help badly enough to actually get on my knees for you" really enjoyed the game to this point but little actual interest in continuing if I have to be a toady with no choice.
Thanks, added a tag!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I suggest removing the time limit on the mini games. its completely pointless without some kind of reward for finishing within a time limit, or some kind of limitation on being able to do the mini game again. the latter of which is awful. As right now you can just redo the mini game over and over. having to stop and restart the mini games over and over is just tedious.

i would also suggest adding a multiplier for not making mistakes that resets when you make a mistake. something that goes up higher and higher the better you do.

would be a reason to actually have a time limit too.

Dragon2611

Jun 30, 2022
I suggest removing the time limit on the mini games. its completely pointless without some kind of reward for finishing within a time limit, or some kind of limitation on being able to do the mini game again. the latter of which is awful. As right now you can just redo the mini game over and over. having to stop and restart the mini games over and over is just tedious.

i would also suggest adding a multiplier for not making mistakes that resets when you make a mistake. something that goes up higher and higher the better you do.

would be a reason to actually have a time limit too.
In my opinion time limit is not a problem, it's more challenging. But I'm agree on multipliers. Sounds more and more challenging

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
In my opinion time limit is not a problem, it's more challenging. But I'm agree on multipliers. Sounds more and more challenging
Its not about it being a problem. Its about it being useless. It currently serves absolutely no purpose, and is just a hindrance, even if a small one.

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
Its not about it being a problem. Its about it being useless. It currently serves absolutely no purpose, and is just a hindrance, even if a small one.
I don't know about you but, the timer actually makes me wanna play the minigames more as I wanna get a higher score then i did previously. But that's just me. Since whereas there was no timer for me it would also just feel like im grinding with no purpose, while the resources are the "score" and the timer is "enticing" you to do better and get a higher "score". Know what I mean?

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes