Unity Horny Warp: Hentai Fantasy [v1.1.0] [IlluminatiGames]

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
just got a mail of the game being released on steam, seconds later i bought it, my friends will prob question why i have it and i'll respond with "research"

• Red Heart
Reactions: IlluminatiGames

niarax

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
Bought the final version on Steam. Love the art and the polish, very well rounded game. Decent amount of content too although I can't help but want even more. ;) Would be happy for each girl to get a few more scenes each through updates/DLC before you guys add new characters.

One major suggestion: definitely feel like every girl so far should have at least one regular vaginal scene (yes, even the nun, make her break her oath :devilish:), along with the option for a creampie (possibly having that added to scenes where you're forced to cum out). I'd say this would be a priority as far as additional content goes.

Lastly, I think you said free DLC was planned, and that's honestly very generous. But if the amount of content added is substantial and of the same quality, I'd be totally okay with shelling out a few bucks for it too.

IlluminatiGames

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Bought the final version on Steam. Love the art and the polish, very well rounded game. Decent amount of content too although I can't help but want even more. ;) Would be happy for each girl to get a few more scenes each through updates/DLC before you guys add new characters.

One major suggestion: definitely feel like every girl so far should have at least one regular vaginal scene (yes, even the nun, make her break her oath :devilish:), along with the option for a creampie (possibly having that added to scenes where you're forced to cum out). I'd say this would be a priority as far as additional content goes.

Lastly, I think you said free DLC was planned, and that's honestly very generous. But if the amount of content added is substantial and of the same quality, I'd be totally okay with shelling out a few bucks for it too.
Thank you for the suggestions and a nice review :D

Oct 13, 2022
I've beaten the game 3 times, but this isn't really necessary if one wants to see all endings and get all the achievements.

Since, the game has 6 characters of which 3 event choices are missable for each one, and 3 casual dialogue choices that can be repeated as many times as one want, when the game choose any of the 3 possible endings, the missable choices are fixed and can't be changed, but the causal dialogues can be toggled to the inclination that one wants, being friendly, horny or indifferent.
This is how you can unlock all the endings in a single completed savefile.

PD:
I don't think it's possible to transfer saves in this game, but if anyone finds it useful and it works, here's my 100% save, where the first 3 slots equals each ending.
The path is:
C:/Program Files (x86)/[Steam Install]/userdata/[Steam3AccountID]/1539160/remote

Last edited:
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

IlluminatiGames

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
We've published a Q&A post on our Patreon!
If you are interested in learning about upcoming content, future games, and our affairs - we've tried to answer all the questions!

IlluminatiGames

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
It's time to vote!

Right now on our Patreon, there is a vote where our supporters choose the top 3 hottest girls in Fuckville. :devilish:
As a result of the vote, three girls will receive their own H-scenes in the free update of Horny Warp.

Fpqt-bbX0AQE_Mw.jpg

Reactions: AlbertTheHorny

Pilat

Oct 25, 2019
I've beaten the game 3 times, but this isn't really necessary if one wants to see all endings and get all the achievements.

Since, the game has 6 characters of which 3 event choices are missable for each one, and 3 casual dialogue choices that can be repeated as many times as one want, when the game choose any of the 3 possible endings, the missable choices are fixed and can't be changed, but the causal dialogues can be toggled to the inclination that one wants, being friendly, horny or indifferent.
This is how you can unlock all the endings in a single completed savefile.

PD:
I don't think it's possible to transfer saves in this game, but if anyone finds it useful and it works, here's my 100% save, where the first 3 slots equals each ending.
The path is:
C:/Program Files (x86)/[Steam Install]/userdata/[Steam3AccountID]/1539160/remote
Since you got all endings, maybe you could help me with the one I'm missing? I will refer to the ending by the position they have on the 4th page in the gallery.

I got the last one (MC goes back) and middle/second to last one (MC stays and has a harem, so I guess this is "Horny options" ending?). But the "leftmost"/first on the 4th page is missing and I did my best to aim for always friendly, always horny, and always indifferent in the repetitive dialogues for each girl, but I guess I'm being a dumbass and can't tell them apart in enough cases that I always end up only in 2 endings.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes