Unity Horny Warp: Hentai Fantasy [v1.1.0] [IlluminatiGames]

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

exter

May 29, 2017
I feel like the minigame for stones needs bigger rewards for each sucessful hit. For wood and iron i easily get 50+ of the resources, even on the normal difficulty, but i get only ~30 stones on crazy or normal difficulty. Yes, i sometimes miss and then get -1 or -2 but i dont feel like i suck as much at the game that there is a 20+ difference between the resources.

muhlap

May 6, 2018
many people commenting on the minigames but i just boot up cheat engine, do the minigame once and get infinite materials so i never gotta do em again lul

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
many people commenting on the minigames but i just boot up cheat engine, do the minigame once and get infinite materials so i never gotta do em again lul
I don't really understand the point of doing that. If you're not going to bother engaging with the game, why bother playing it or downloading it in the first place?

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I don't really understand the point of doing that. If you're not going to bother engaging with the game, why bother playing it or downloading it in the first place?
Because he sees the minigames as not being an essential part of the game but as something added, maybe just as filler?
It's something that game devs are trying to wrap their heads around (as in: opening discussion threads and exchanging their opinions if adding game mechanics more complex than a pure VN is worth the effort when a large chunk of the public is put off by them).

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Because he sees the minigames as not being an essential part of the game but as something added, maybe just as filler?
It's something that game devs are trying to wrap their heads around (as in: opening discussion threads and exchanging their opinions if adding game mechanics more complex than a pure VN is worth the effort when a large chunk of the public is put off by them).
How are they not an essential part of the game? They're literally the only game part of the game. Without the actual game part, you don't have a game, you have a series of images. So why bother downloading a game instead of just going to a Booru or whatever?

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
How are they not an essential part of the game? They're literally the only game part of the game. Without the actual game part, you don't have a game, you have a series of images. So why bother downloading a game instead of just going to a Booru or whatever?
There is no story or character development revealed or conveyed in the minigames, after you do it once there is no reason to do it again other than you like catching apples.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten
Mar 7, 2019
I saw some other people complaining about the mini-games, but they never bothered me. Though one suggestion I would make is to make the "crazy" difficulty the default once unlocked, sometimes I forget to switch it and had to play the slow version which doesn't give you many resources.

Reactions: IlluminatiGames
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes