Sep 20, 2018
for the people that wanna skip the resource grind.
console commands:
Wood=
Iron=
Cobblestone=
dimond=
emerald=
mob_loot=
fish=
goes in to HornyCraft-0.16-pc\renpy\common
i guess this is a console mod

Reactions: bukw567

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
I made a quick gallery unlock, it will work until 999 scenes.

Just save link as to download the script and place into the "HornyCraft/game" folder.

Since you have to interact at least one time with any character in the game to unlock their page, I added manually to unlock their pages. So probably you would have to add the new characters persisntents in the script (or play the game and interact at least one time with the new characters).

Working on 0.20

HEROBRINE INCLUDED!!!

Last edited:

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
So does this mean Herobrine is a Yandere and will slowly kill all the rest of the female characters one by one so she can be with the player? If that's the case then damn, imagine the rest getting killed.
Well i mean based on the new update it might be crepper who gets killed off next

Reactions: GaRbS
Aug 30, 2020
Well i mean based on the new update it might be crepper who gets killed off next
Don't know why but I have very dark and gorey thoughts about the others death
Zombie - Getting eaten while fucked
Creeper - everytime she cums while being fucked, 1 limb get blown off
Witch - forced to drink a cauldron mix with random potions while being fucked
Ender - similar to creepy except limbs get teleported away
Piglin - molten gold dildos fucked into her
Traveller - drawing blanks on her
Blaze - head stuck in fishtank, everytime she cums Semen is added into tank till full
Sam - gangraped till dearh
Warden - same, blanks
Pilliger- karma gangraped to death by villagers

Yeah very dark thoughts I have

Sep 21, 2018
Quick question: How avoidable is Alex and the whole cheating/swinging/NTR/cuckoldry/voyeur or whatever you're ascribed definition to the girls fucking anyone other than the MC? Are the Herobrine scenes avoidable too?
In Alex case her route is bassicaly that, you can skip the horse scene but the pillagers are unskippable.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Herobrine girl rute started as nice gag about pursuing girl with superpowers where the game says to you(player) to stop

After ignoring everything that says to stop(player) pursuing Herobrine girl , she deletes all your saved slots and you are stuck in the world where she is the god (teen lesson about consequences of your actions)

Then it's turning cruel because Herobrine girl turns Cow girl into tormented ghost that makes you regret your decisions (Player)

If just turning every girl into tormented ghost version was enough to get all Herobrine girl sex scenes was enough its repulsive but ok just get the scenes and go
Example : (Herobrine girl turning someone into a ghost , making a remark that it's your fault and giving you a sex scene)

But with new path of the game game dev have gone too far , Herobrine girl revives the cow saying that she is sorry for unnecessary cruelty towards you and Cow girl , she is making a meal in the morning for you and Cow girl to make it up to you , the meal is a beit because Herobrine girl literally crushed to death Cow girl with 2 pistons while she can't escape , and you(Player) must watch it step by step with blood and more , in the end Herobrine girl gives you 3 cow steaks to eat and BJ as a reward , Stevie don't remember ewen owning a cow and thinks it was bad dream and he must demolish part of the house where Cow girl was leaving

So after that I'm never gonna touch Herobrine girl rute ewer again just forget about her , and I'm really considering not playing this game entirely

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes