Ragundah

Oct 30, 2021
how to unlock last 3 scenes (i have every scene you can have but somehow i miss one below cow girl beach swim,alex first horse scene and picnic cow girl scenes next to them not actal scenes )
A picture is worth a thousand words my friend... I have no clue which scenes you are missing... Be sure you have done the emerald objectives (10 emeralds for wandering trader and 15 for alex) furthermore if you get stuck on creeper or endergirl shove gifts down their throat. Endergirl likes blocks and Creeper likes gems. Sounds like you got all the cow scenes.

Reactions: Necromancer85

Ragundah

Oct 30, 2021
Shadik this is a beautiful game holy crap I had set my expectations low and they were obliterated. Expect me to be following the project for a while. Gonna work on a mod for resource cheating because why not KEKW

Reactions: stopdropnroll

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
A picture is worth a thousand words my friend... I have no clue which scenes you are missing... Be sure you have done the emerald objectives (10 emeralds for wandering trader and 15 for alex) furthermore if you get stuck on creeper or endergirl shove gifts down their throat. Endergirl likes blocks and Creeper likes gems. Sounds like you got all the cow scenes.
thanks man but i alredy find them. some strange glitch haven't add some of pictures for girls when you meet them (creeper in dress,when you meet ender girl in forest first time and bed sex scene for cow girl)

Ragundah

Oct 30, 2021
Cheat Mod Discontinued.

Out of respect for the developer this mod has been discontinued. If you wish to advance quickly in the game please consider supporting the developer directly for their 2,500 Rubles or 45 Dollar tier to unlock the in-game cheats.

Last edited:

stopdropnroll

Feb 23, 2020
Cheat Menu Mod v1.1a

This mod is Non-Invasive meaning it will never break the game after an update, but an update can break this mod. If you experience issues after an update simply delete the mod file and the game will revert to the original experience.

Mod is now lore friendly and I finished up the romance cheat menu and character unlock cheat menu.
These menus will allow you to change your heart level with each applicable character as well as unlock any unlockable character you've not yet unlocked.
I thought I'd update it before I signed off because you can technically get the resource cheat functionality by pressing F2 and typing gamemode1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Got a virus alert when I tried downloading this file 0_0

Ragundah

Oct 30, 2021
Got a virus alert when I tried downloading this file 0_0
If you got a virus alert from downloading a .rpyc file then your antivirus is retarded. Excuse my language.
Edit: If you don't trust it then use UnRen to extract it and read the code. There is nothing malicious there.

Hyperwubs

Apr 13, 2021
how to unlock last 3 scenes (i have every scene you can have but somehow i miss one below cow girl beach swim,alex first horse scene and picnic cow girl scenes next to them not actal scenes )

also how to use cheat code ?
Use the online Renpy save editor, it saves time.

willcolds2

Jun 26, 2022
Cheat Menu Mod v1.1a

This mod is Non-Invasive meaning it will never break the game after an update, but an update can break this mod. If you experience issues after an update simply delete the mod file and the game will revert to the original experience.

Mod is now lore friendly and I finished up the romance cheat menu and character unlock cheat menu.
These menus will allow you to change your heart level with each applicable character as well as unlock any unlockable character you've not yet unlocked.
I thought I'd update it before I signed off because you can technically get the resource cheat functionality by pressing F2 and typing gamemode1.

BRO THIS FEELS LIKE ITS ACTUALLY PART OF THE GAME AND STORY CHEERS MATE

Reactions: Ragundah
3.70 star(s) 49 Votes