nadantas6269420

Oct 16, 2022
GUYS, pls heelp
I've already fucked akex as a piglin and I also fed the horse, but when I try to talk to her it shows "in development", but I saw on the gallery there are more scenes to unlock
how do I fix this??

nadantas6269420

Oct 16, 2022
found out how to force the alex event. you have to talk to the witch. didnt find a third sign.
Man, I can't go more than when steve turns into a piglin, after that, Alex says "in development", how tf do I solve this? Also, I've already finished the witch arc, so I can't talk to her

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
Made a lil mod for the current version (0.10) that makes the horse scenes between Alex and Sparky repeatable in game. It won't repeat the same scenes the game already has but will try to integrate them into the story, I like the idea of Alex going back to Sparky to get fucked. I never made anything like this so I hope the dialogue is alright, also the option for Steve to approach Alex was left empty but I may expand it later when a new update drops. Obviously this is a fan mod that has nothing to do with the author of the game, I don't know if the dev will add more content between Alex and Sparky in the future. Also, don't install this if you skipped the scenes and don't like bestiality.
It's the first mod for a renpy game I ever made so if you notice anything odd or have any suggestions hit me up.
To install it, just drop the file in the "game" folder. Talk to Sparky in the morning after Alex got fucked by him once to trigger the scenes.

Benazu72

Jan 21, 2020
Ok I upgraded the mine and am now stuck in tunnels looking for the warden (from what I can find online). How do I get out of here i'd like to progress but for now have had to load an autosave to get out and carry on.
Seems like the tunnels are random but sometimes change colour ever so slightly, any ideas are appreciated.

Aug 11, 2022
Ok I upgraded the mine and am now stuck in tunnels looking for the warden (from what I can find online). How do I get out of here i'd like to progress but for now have had to load an autosave to get out and carry on.
Seems like the tunnels are random but sometimes change colour ever so slightly, any ideas are appreciated.
Changing of tunnel colour is the key for reaching the Warden.

Reactions: Benazu72

nadantas6269420

Oct 16, 2022
Made a lil mod for the current version (0.10) that makes the horse scenes between Alex and Sparky repeatable in game. It won't repeat the same scenes the game already has but will try to integrate them into the story, I like the idea of Alex going back to Sparky to get fucked. I never made anything like this so I hope the dialogue is alright, also the option for Steve to approach Alex was left empty but I may expand it later when a new update drops. Obviously this is a fan mod that has nothing to do with the author of the game, I don't know if the dev will add more content between Alex and Sparky in the future. Also, don't install this if you skipped the scenes and don't like bestiality.
It's the first mod for a renpy game I ever made so if you notice anything odd or have any suggestions hit me up.
To install it, just drop the file in the "game" folder. Talk to Sparky in the morning after Alex got fucked by him once to trigger the scenes.
Thanl you man, I apreciate your effort!!! But I didn't undersdant how do it works, could you please explain it again?

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
Thanl you man, I apreciate your effort!!! But I didn't undersdant how do it works, could you please explain it again?
Inside the HornyCraft folder there is a folder called "game", just download the file and put it in the "game" folder. Then in the game during the morning talk to Sparky in the barn after the golden apple event where Alex has sex with him.

Jan 14, 2018
how do i use this? i am on mac
I don't know it's the same on Mac or if the files are cross compatible (but I think they are). On windows you open the folder the exe is in, go to game -> saves (if the saves folder isn't there just launch the game and make a save so it will appear). If you put the file in there the save will be in the game. I would recommend trying that.

This specific save file is on page 37 slot 1 (represented by the 37-1 in the name) but if you rename the file to 2-1-LT1.save then it will be on page 2 slot 1 (make sure the slot you assign it to is empty to avoid issues)

adpositez

Feb 13, 2022
Bro the Everlasting Summer reference really took me back in time... Between the humor and funny art style, it's easy to enjoy this game!

Reactions: Phenomamd
3.60 star(s) 51 Votes