nadantas6269420

Oct 16, 2022
Made a lil mod for the current version (0.10) that makes the horse scenes between Alex and Sparky repeatable in game. It won't repeat the same scenes the game already has but will try to integrate them into the story, I like the idea of Alex going back to Sparky to get fucked. I never made anything like this so I hope the dialogue is alright, also the option for Steve to approach Alex was left empty but I may expand it later when a new update drops. Obviously this is a fan mod that has nothing to do with the author of the game, I don't know if the dev will add more content between Alex and Sparky in the future. Also, don't install this if you skipped the scenes and don't like bestiality.
It's the first mod for a renpy game I ever made so if you notice anything odd or have any suggestions hit me up.
To install it, just drop the file in the "game" folder. Talk to Sparky in the morning after Alex got fucked by him once to trigger the scenes.
Hey bro, couldn't you like, make an mod that repeats the scene were steve fucks alex (the cake baking stuff)? like, I think in that "talk to alex" option it would fit perfectly, like, steve would act like he was going to give her a good morning, and then he asks her if she's up to fuck or smth like that, you know? If you could do it I would appreciate it so much! thx

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Is there anything after the horse jump scare that drops you in the woods?
Because i couldn't see to find anything new.

Nor can i figure out how the 3rd Warden scene is unlocked

Babelok

Aug 9, 2021
Made a lil mod for the current version (0.10) that makes the horse scenes between Alex and Sparky repeatable in game. It won't repeat the same scenes the game already has but will try to integrate them into the story, I like the idea of Alex going back to Sparky to get fucked. I never made anything like this so I hope the dialogue is alright, also the option for Steve to approach Alex was left empty but I may expand it later when a new update drops. Obviously this is a fan mod that has nothing to do with the author of the game, I don't know if the dev will add more content between Alex and Sparky in the future. Also, don't install this if you skipped the scenes and don't like bestiality.
It's the first mod for a renpy game I ever made so if you notice anything odd or have any suggestions hit me up.
To install it, just drop the file in the "game" folder. Talk to Sparky in the morning after Alex got fucked by him once to trigger the scenes.
Thanks mate ;)

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Im stuck at mining in the caverns, cant get out, the games stuck there...any way to get out??? Clicking on left or right path just does nothing.. :L

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Im stuck at mining in the caverns, cant get out, the games stuck there...any way to get out??? Clicking on left or right path just does nothing.. :L
I got the patreon version 0.11.2 so no saves from previous version will work, help pls!

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes