Ben7989

Aug 9, 2020
in this game Steve likes Alex, hence he has a crush on her
Steve just want to fuck her. He's not in love with her. Since technically they're both the main character she has her own story and you can watch if you want. She's doing the exact same thing Steve's doing and they both have pets they fuck. The Dev should make it multiple protagonist so you can play as her maybe in the future.

Mike_Be

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone interested in herobrine, you need to follow the signs that can spawn in different locations, and based on script, there are a lot of them. Based on herobrine level, the music can change in different areas too, which sounds like a neat idea.
But seems like if you reached the end of the game, you can't do it, since the first sign appears during the morning/day only at 2nd house upgrade (or w/e it is) after 20 days, it doesn't appear on the current max level.
If anyone just needs the save, here is what i used: View attachment 19-1-LT1.save
(you can find it on 19th page of saves, or rename it to 1-1-LT1 for easier access)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After you followed the text on sign and solved the puzzle
Only after that you can find the sign in the swamp in the night, as people pentioned before.
I will probably put everything else under the spoiler tag, since the first sign can't be completed due to bug if you don't have a save with not maxed house, i didn't put it under spoiler.

P.S. Honestly i understand why developer said to not play this route, but when you are prepared (thanks to people saying about save files above), it's totally worth it. If anyone needs the save folder with a lot of saves, i can post mine here (including the herobrine path)
P.P.S. Was it worthy of being the first forum post? xd

UPD: Editing the herobrine value to 1 of your save file will result in the same sequence, basically skipping the first sign that doesn't appear.

UPD 2: Updating this guide for the new content from 0.15, but beware, this time developer doesn't joke about "do not play this route"...

Aand that's all, folks! Honestly watermelon scene was nice and funny, but god damn what did i just experience....

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
HornyCraft [v0.14] [Shadik]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 646 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 53 Votes