Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
It's a shame Marcy has no new content yet.
Please either move her in somewhere or kill her off.
Even though I like her shes becoming a bit of a grind.
Can't even fuck her yet when she sleeps over.
At least that would be something.

No new content for Betty or the other massage girls is a crime.
MC should be able to fuck them all by now IMO.

And no new content for Louise the Gardener either, bummed.
MC should be fucking her by now too.

Bethany's nice looking hairstyle was ruined with the CH4 update.
Too many short haired girls already.

At least Gemma's style looks much better when her parents visit.
Plus he gets to fuck her Mom too.

Shelley is hot AF and so's her new content.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HortonBayStoriesJake-0.4.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tree7890k

Nov 7, 2021
I've played a little bit, but I'm curious so I have a question. Does this game have ntr? What I felt after playing for a while: If you choose the NTR option while playing the game, it seems like the heroine has sex once with a man other than the main character, and then it ends.
I don't want to discuss what ntr is, I'm just asking because I'm curious about whether it's a game that suits my taste or not.

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
I've played a little bit, but I'm curious so I have a question. Does this game have ntr?
You should download the Walkthrough and read it all first.
It lists pretty much all the NTR paths/content.
But the game is not all NTR either as it mixes things up I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: tree7890k

Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
I've played a little bit, but I'm curious so I have a question. Does this game have ntr? What I felt after playing for a while: If you choose the NTR option while playing the game, it seems like the heroine has sex once with a man other than the main character, and then it ends.
I don't want to discuss what ntr is, I'm just asking because I'm curious about whether it's a game that suits my taste or not.
Pretty much every event has an ntr and vanilla path to it. The game is still being developed and updates monthly so a lot of paths will eventually see more scenes added to them. If youre looking for someone having multiple NTR scenes with the same partner right now your best bet is Adel and Gemma. Reagan has a decent amount of NTR scenes but with different partners each time. Abigail Claire and Polly have like 2 or 3 scenes with different people and Christine has a crazy night out at the club where she has 3 scenes with a different person. The rest are one offs for right now until their path gets more content

Last edited:
Reactions: tree7890k

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
Thank you so Very much for the long awaited Rhea content! Been longing for that a good while. Saw that the last 2 updates have content for her. I stopped playing this around 4.3 ish.

Without spoiling too much or give detailed info as I will be playing a New Game from start, will there be more then just talking with her atm? Yes or No will do just fine as reply and no I won't be sad if no. Still going to play it and keep it updated from now on as Rhea has finally been added. Meaning more content with her would/should come sooner or later and thanks again to the Dev! :D

(The reply Y/N can be all from a hug, kiss, to more lewd thing etc etc. Question stands, ANYthing else then just talking)

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Help please...

Can't get Lucy to grab the MC and take him into the Sunscreen room after Yoga.
She never shows up for cleanup after yoga and I only see Yua at the vending machine at 18:00.
I've never even seen her around for cleanup.
Already fucked Polly, she's so hot...

Oh I also noticed a new menu for Gifts added to the roommates.
What am I supposed to buy for gifts for them?

And how do I get a job for Gemma?

Last edited:

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Think I'd marry Gemma just so I could fuck her Mom Melina every day, lol.
Just don't like that it uses the same time slot as club night with Christine & Caroline:(

If only Gemma's Dad Ray got a job transfer and they had to move closer;)

Why is the dumb MC is so paranoid about Melina telling Gemma.
All it would do is make Gemma hate her mother plus no more sex with either one.
Especially since the MC is playing along as a fake fiance for Gemma anyway.

Hopefully there will be even more Mom MILF's to fuck in the future...
Lola knows how to take a proper balls deep cum dump.

Even more fun if the MC could fuck Justin's Mom and then sell him a picture later.

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
its been long time i play this game. still waiting for pregnant belly. anyway is their NTR pregnancy or it just mc getting the girls pregnant

3.30 star(s) 63 Votes