RPGM Complete (HOSEpanty) Cucktown -These People Are Doing My Mom- & Cuckoldry Festival

Uma_Kabula

Jul 2, 2018
[PantyHOSE] Netorare Matsuri ~ Musuko no Yuujin no Deka Chinpo ni Honrou Sareru Moto Pro-wrest...jpg [HOSEpanty] Cucktown -These People Are Doing My Mom.jpg

Hello this is my and many others deep wish of having thuse two translated. Even machine translation will do and I mean it. All we want to know is what is sayd. I dont need perfect english translation as long as we know what are thuse delightfull mother saying!!

please Dark Gods of translation I recon thee, bless us with you wisdom. (Slaanesh I call for you)

Links:
Cucktown -These People Are Doing My Mom-

Cuckoldry Festival

LeMade

Oct 22, 2017
Cuckoldry Festival - Translation (Machine):

If have any problem tell me.

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

LeMade

Oct 22, 2017

Download the "Decryptor.exe"

Paste her in your game folder (where have the Game.exe)

a1.png a2.png

The Decryptor has created a "Extract Folder" in your game folder.

After this, paste the files of "Extract folder" in your game folder (Where have the Game.exe), and after delete the "Game RGSS3 (Not is the Game.exe)"

After this, delete the original "Data" folder and paste the "Data" translated.

Sorry for my english.

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

Uma_Kabula

Jul 2, 2018
Any chance you can give us the Game.exe where you extracted the translated files? For Im not doing it right

Uma_Kabula

Jul 2, 2018
Game Translated (using machine):

If dont work tell me.
Man thank you so much. You are pure gold.

Edit: Man when I started playing and having the end save and started playing all the scenes in english I started shaking. And have a hard time controlling it. So excited. If we get the Cucktown translated too. Then I dont thing I will finish them in one piece

Reactions: LeMade

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Both game is up in forum, also moved this one to proper request channel.