Others - Completed - Hospital Sleep Rape [Final] [XV studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Requiss

Only 2 star because of the setting, everything else is a mess. This game is not even a groping game, this is just point and click adventure/kinetic novel and you can't even cum inside her, wtf? 3D games are always hit or miss and I think this one is a really hard miss. Please don't bother playing this.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Nexor6

Did you ever hear the definition of disappointment?

Anakin:

No.

Palpatine:

I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Disappointment is a state of profound emotional letdown caused by the failure of one’s expectations or hopes. It's ironic. The Jedi speak of peace and serenity, yet they often leave their followers disillusioned and despairing.

The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. Once you come to terms with the true nature of disappointment, you gain the clarity to see the lies and weaknesses that bind others.

Anakin:

Is it possible to learn this power?

Palpatine:

Not from a Jedi. You must play this game instead.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

legojoe1

I'm bouncing between a 1-star and 2-star rating. Sleep creeping a wounded young girl? Some people who fantasize about Rei Ayanami may like this, me being no exception.

There's no slow burn or anything, you just get right into it. At least the directions are quite clear unlike some simulation games where you try to figure out wtf you need to do to progress.

Actually it's not so much of a simulation as unlike other sleep creep games, you just do the girl. Take her clothes off, play with her boobs a little, spread her legs, and penetrate.

Things fall apart the moment you penetrate though. The game has voice acting but for the sleeping part, it's more distracting than anything. See the game's also animated but the girl's mouth is shut and the voice acting has the girl breathing quite heavily as you thrust in and out. Must be ESP.

Now you can unlock 3 more positions (Types they call it in-game) but for some reason, Type 3 and 4 you lose the ability to ejaculate. It's also funny because Type 4 has the voice actress talk about cumming but... of course that doesn't happen. You just thrust away.

So I'll give:
    +1 for a tutorial
    +1 for sleep creeping and cute girl model
    - everything else

Has so much potential but falls short.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

TheSpah

Absolute trash

And i mean this.. First off the biggest sin, the game has a clear minimum resolution, so if you are at 768p like me you will have some buttons hidden away in the bottom of the screen , some which are pretty important like being able to go back from starting a certain action (like say getting a blowjob or maybe fuck her.

For actions is all very basic, blowjob, "touch" tits with one animation for each and fuck her (without waking her up, i didn't bother checking waking her up since there's plenty other games for that), which is a horrible disappointment and lack of understanding the audience. This coupled with the most basic animation possible of things just moving from A to B, without any sense of weight let alone eroticism makes it impossible to fap to it. To throw salt into injury the moans are just generic.. so this is running on a wet toilet paper budget..

This isn't even worth play "free"