[R>Writer] Unpaid [Hot Cofee] Requesting writer for point and click game inspired by Insexsity and Leisure Suit Larry

kafloo

Feb 21, 2021
Project:
- Hot coffee is a "corruption" point and click adventure where you explore a town while encountering many lewd situations. This game however, has a bigger focus on dialogue choices, its consequences, and balancing your personality traits such as depravity and reputation. It is a very new project, launched on Patreon just last month. It has a free demo and just today the first paid version was rolled out.

Developer:
- I am Kafloo and I deal with all programming/design/marketing/writing (hopefully not for long!).
I also have an artist who does commissions.

Patreon:
Discord:

Looking for:
- Writer

Employment Type:
- Since the game is so new the current income from the game is low but I am open to make this a paid position in the future.

Work commitment:
- I would expect low time commitment from the writer, not even part-time, since the game is simply too early in development at the moment.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: Kafloo#6995

Job Description:
- I am looking for a writer interested in working on a "vanilla" point and click game, meaning there's a lot of room for fetishes you might be interested writing about, as long as they aren't crazy like aliens or whatever. I would essentially give you the rough idea of what may happen in a scene, give you a list of potential choices that the player should have and come up with nice dialogue based on that.

Additional comments:
- Please check out the patreon for the free demo or read the most recent patch notes to get a feel for the game at the moment.

Thanks!

808chef

Mar 28, 2019
I am interested for being writer. I got so many ideas. Please DM me in discord: 808chef#1194