Unity - Completed - Hot Coffe Shop [Final] [Nimiwaru Studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Zorkman

A mediocre bullet-hell that's a little fun, and not sexy at all. Worse, my anti-virus warned me that it tried to connect to the internet (for no reason) when it started, which makes me think it's just a vehicle for viruses.

There's nothing sexy in the gameplay loop. It's very much just scenes tacked-on to the end of okay action. You're not missing anything by skipping this one.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

monk_56

TL/DR: Extremely grindy game with a very simple premise. Pilot one of the game's main heroines as they fight their way through a rudimentary bullet hell using 2 unique abilities and 2 shared abilities. Earn scenes, pictures, and collectables to decorate the studio with. No character development whatsoever. The only plot is the very simple premise and it doesn't develop further than that.

Pros:
    + It attempts to be an actual game
    + It is very cool to have your MC be a stronk cow-man.
    + Art is pretty.
    + Montergirls

Cons:
    - Verrrrry limited story
    - No choices
    - Grindy AF. Like grinding harder than I did on my GF at the prom.
    - Actual game-play part of the game is really repetitive
    - The characters don't really have dynamic personalities

Aside: Perhaps I am rating this harshly; but the game-play in this is simply not interesting enough to merit the amount of time you need to play to unlock content and there isn't much point in playing the game for the story or game-play elements. It's one of those games were it'd probably just be better off as a scene gallery without the extra fluff.