Ren'Py - Abandoned - Hot Dawn [v0.08] [Fixer]

1. 2.00 star(s)

corruptionman86

I think that I like this game but... Not really.

This game is so so so slow.
    Models are good but five hours and only two sex scenes (and poor scenes)...
    Animations are good or very good, but not is a FAP game.
    Sorry but not for me.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

FatLipDerence

I see lots of potential, but the game is just blown up so much - it's very overwhelming.

There are a lot locations and characters, systems but each of them haven't got the depth to be interesting. I understand it's a sandbox game, but that needs to be done right.

Else I would say the renders are slightly above average and the game got animations (not only related to sex). The dialog is alright with minor mistakes from time to time.

Overall I can recommend it. Let's see what the future holds.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

bib13

Very cool game that has many characters to work with and create your personal harem.
    With a sexy and beautiful girls that has the main part in your life (family) and some side characters that you can choose who you like and get the fuck actions with them!
    Realy love the story and the content!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

swordicek

i love this game, what can i say more, atleast there is no so hard thinking about story and no need so fast PC :), graphics not so bad, sounds is good, bugs are fixed fast.Developer is almost online, fast response on ur questions.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Devilman122

Great models with great story.
    The game is really underrated, the renders and animations are not milfy city level but the dev delievers fast updates and responds to every question, he should have more supporters...
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Polarburrr913

Hot Dawn is not a perfect game. However, with THICC beauties like Jessica, Lilith, Scarlett, and a story I want to see to its conclusion, I can't help but want more. The scenes are Hot, and the tease is real, but if you are like me you will be hooked on this game.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

pachinko jones

Lots of potential but also an overwhelming sea of mistakes.

If I were the dev I would focus immediately on scaling down. There are too many locations, characters, character progression systems, etc. and they are all stretched too thin to be interesting. Cut the locations you can visit in half, cut all the college characters besides maybe one, and work on making a small portion of the game better before expanding so fast. Why can I go to the bus stop, the church, the graveyard, the shed, the beach, the rental house, and the cafe? Nothing happens at any of those locations! Close them off until the player has something to do there. Work on what makes the gameplay loop fun, and make it clearer what the player should be doing to proceed. Why does going to work and playing chess take no time, but working out does?

Also work on the bugs. Items you buy at the store get deleted the next day, and even before they are you can't use them as gifts. Trying to play a computer game at night breaks the game and softlocks you in the binoculars menu. Sometimes conversations bug out and the text box shows but there's no text. Trying to buy a vibrator has your character saying stuff that makes no sense, I'm guessing because it triggered a response to a quest I'm not even on yet.

Honestly I would normally rate lower, but the dev seems active here and seems open to feedback. While a tad extreme in their proportions, I think some of the models are nice, and the game has potential. It just needs a ton of work before I'd think about giving higher than a 3.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

lvlup

The game is a bit too grindy for my taste. I like the blackmail scenes but there were too few and too far between, also a bit simplistic on delivery. There are some nice scenes and good renders but overall too little happens with not enough story building.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

javikk00

Excelent Game!!!!!

A good and interesting story, the mc is not an idiot, the city it's big and there are many places , many characters and very good sex situations, mother and sisters are so hot

Bad pionts
    The animation is not the Best, renders are good but body proportions maybe are not the best, there are some Bugs but nothing to worry about it.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

4evernewbie

after receiving a warning about a negative review that was getting a lot of support from the community, i noticed that none of my reviews strictly adheres to the site rules of reviews as outlined by the trial moderator who messaged me regarding the warning.

i asked for instruction as to how to remove all my reviews, in order to comply with the rules and firstly received a speedy response telling me that a warning is only to highlight that i must change the rule breaking review.
    except that the review in question had been removed in its entirety and was no longer available to change, making complicity impossible.

as no further requested instruction was given as to how i may conform with the site rules and remove all rule breaking reviews of negative and positive support, i kindly ask a viewing staff member to remove this

i apologise to all developers who may be effected by my loss of support

also worth noting that no positive review non-complicit to site rules for the same game have been removed which is rather curious
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Deathbringer_jo

V 0.0.6

+ Hot models
    + Animations
    + Plenty of event permutations per corruption level
    + Story seems to be fleshed out from the start instead of the developer just making it up every update
    + Actually funny humor

- Some dialogue glitches

Probably one of the most underrated Sandbox games on F95Zone right now as of writing this review.

Side note; this is actually an incest game as it's heavily implied the three main girls are the MCs mom, older sister and younger sister.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

9alwa

V0.06

Pretty good game so far. Renders are nice and models are rather unique and I personally liked it. Good variety of girls (most of them have only 1 scene but I'm confident we'll see more in the future)

The sandbox is ok, I'm not too much of a fan of sandboxes in general but this one isn't bad. Nothing too tedious to navigate through it. The hint system is precise and concise and the girl menu is well made too.

The plot is nice. Nothing too exceptional but fairly enjoyable.

I would personally prefer to have more options to blackmail some of the bitchy girls (optional of course) rather than have them slowly and magically comply to mc. Dev seems to be following that approach with the blonde girl (lilith i think?) with 1 dominant route and 1 sub route but I'd like to have the choice with more girls.

Other than that pretty good so far, not many sex scenes for the moment (mainly teasing and foreplay ) and I hope to see more in the future.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

thegrindisreal

I finished the 0.05 on android. Yes there were bugs but i used my head and got around them.
    Hot damn lets talk about Hot Dawn.
    This game is made from the oldest tricks and troupes in the book. Main character that suffers from amnesia gets to live with three hot babes. On top of that he goes to a high school filled with even more hot chicks. What stands in the way of him getting in on the fun? The developer himself.
    The game was released back in november 2020 and after 10 months it state is in quite the predicament.
    +/-Story wise i got hooked up from the beginning. Someone is kidnapping girls. The whole "town" is shaken and tries to find out, not only who the culprit is, but what is actually the broader scope of his evil deeds. Since then the euphoria took us on a wild goose chase. I liked the cafe scene with the banding of classmates. Unfortunately imo the graveyard and desert scenes are kinda troll. Maybe the dev's way of just getting to the good parts. After such a long time of waiting betwen 0.3 and 0.5 i was expecting some answers. Instead we got more questions.
    +The strongest parts of the game are the three family members (Jessica, Lilith, Sydney) accompanied by Julia(hot MILF next door) and Scarlett(top cheerleader). Beautiful models that will leave us lusting for more. That's were Hot Dawn's biggest problem is. Complete lack of their content.
    -The dev straight of the bat put all of his eggs into one basket. Allison and Madison. Two strippers which we get two have sexual encounters with in the local strip club. These are a completely wasted effort since they literaly bring nothing storywise. They feel completely detached from the rest of the game. Imagine if the dev focused his efforts on scenes with five earlier mentioned girls. After ten months i have a feeling it bit the dev in ass. People are noticing this. One other reviewer even feels scammed. I leave the interpretation up to you.
    + The sex itself is well designed. Alison encounter is rich in options. We have slower and faster animations in different positions. With Madison we have six trysts. Three domination and three femdoms scenes all well thought through. Here comes the opportunity for the dev to make them mechanicaly valid.
    Our choices could increase the Sub/Dom bar for Lilith. Each time we pick a role with Alison or roll a certain dice with Madison, we could gain a point. Why the dev hasn't noticed this is mind boggling.
    -The dev decideded to take the good old fashion road. Slow grinder of unlocking kissing, then oral then sex. We have oral with Jessica, hand and foot jobs with Lilith...Only Jessica is repeatable.
    +Jessica and her dates in the restaurant are the only worthwile elements to spend time on. The game definetly needs to grow here. More dates with more girls. More different scenarios. Good opportunity to connect with the patreons through polls. Btw what is the restaurant prize? 10k? Overkill bro (just as my review, i know)...couple hundred $ is enough...
    +With Lilith the dev introduced a very interesting system of interacting with our sister. We can either be a sub or a dom towards her, choosing betwen answer a or b when talking to her. I liked the masturbation scene in the bathroom. Also her kicking us in the balls in front of Sydney was hot. Nice humiliation scene. Doesn't take lot. More of those.
    There are only two options to gain the sub/dom points: chicken fights and romantic movies(If you wanna farm sub do not overtrain in order to keep losing in chicken fights to Jessica& Melissa). This begs the question is the dev still even interested in Lilith sub/dom. Her model is insanely hot and this is the game element i wish we could see more of. Of course both paths should be available for access. Buying gifts could also be counted as sub point, couse were simping.
    +Sydney. How i envision her. I see her as a Libra scale. One scale pan is Hannah and the other is Aria. Hannah represents the hot slut while Aria the innocent cute girl. We could decide how Sydney turns out be, by weighing in on her two friends. How? By winning favors with them. Buy me this, buy me that(use of the money), do this do that (Another opportunity for polls for patreons). That way one girl will have a bigger sway over Sydney. Thus we could unlock scenes with her. Slut ones or cute ones. Wishful thinking on my part. Why? Right now there is no "content" with Sydney...
    -The dev stretched his playfield too much. Too many girls and nothing to do. He chased himself into too many blind lanes:
    Toilet encounter with Sarah. Random blowjob scene. We want her help in hooking up with one of the three cheerleaders. Nothing comes out of it;
    Cosplay with Scarlett. What purpose does it serve? Non. Why is she crying. No idea;
    Julia. We blackmail her. Another random blowjob scene. The end;
    Lilith's relationship with Julia ended as fast as it began;
    The dev needs to concentrate on one girl or two girls tops. Create one serious content for release that has a begining and ending.
    +Daniel is taking it like a champ. Hooking up with Skylar, getting the best out of his situation. Good for him. I can already hear the screeching of "NTR" haters. The toxic vomit erupting from John Carpenter's Mouth of Madness.
    + The money earning system is actually good. I don't know why people complain. There isn't anything meaningful to spend the money on anyway.
    -There are many outdated elements in the game that seriously feel like a complete waste of time. Absolute cliches that scream unoriginality.
    The sleep creeping. The biggest curse of sex games. At least make some good animations...
    Boring massages...
    Webcam in the bathroom for bland masturbation scenes...
    Four stats to grind that bear no fruit.
    Again all those lead to nowhere.
    I get it they are basics for future content, but right now they feel so repulsive. How many times we've been through these...
    +Storyline again proves to be most important. I liked the weekend events. Interaction betwen family members is the strongest point of Hot Dawn.
    There is a mystery to unravel. I want to get closer to Scarlett and Lilith. Get to know Daniel better. Hook up with his mom. What kind of person was the MC before the incident.
    Fixerrr needs to capitalize on that. More erotic lingerie. Sure why not.

The dev decided to follow the most common, beaten track...Play it safe...i don't know if it's enough compared with other games that began the same way years ago.
    There is a narrow path of success for the dev and his game. I hope he finds his way...or it can be just an average project on the side.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

... I like it so far, as a very early rating.
    Wish the walkthrough wasn't discord only, or was in game, might have liked it more with that but I'm too lazy to go elsewhere, but overall if you're cool with busty this game delivers busty and more than a few of the renders don't look like ones I've seen before.
    It could drop to a 3, it isn't perfect, it's early, as it adds more it could climb, for now 4 feels right and I doubt it could go as low as 2 as the renders are good and unique enough.
    Update: Dropping to 3. Still solid unique renders but really could use a good in game hint system or good gallery maybe. If I've got to go to an outside site to smooth a game play experience in the middle of playing that's not ideal.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

radical686

I have mixed feelings about his title.

The Good:
    --The mother and some other characters are gorgeously rendered, with some moving animations
    --Interesting idea
    --occasionally an interesting story
    --Some sophisticated interactions between characters in the story

The Bad
    --Image quality is very inconsistent. e.g. the older sister looks really weird.
    -- there's a lot of grind
    --It's hard to figure out what to do and the mini-games are time-consuming and sometimes difficult to play w/ little guidance
    --some characters are referred to as if you have seen them in-game when you haven't. This isn't part of the amnesia. The game claimed I had seen the nun in the church when I saw her for the first time in the cemetery scene.

So, I'm rating this a 2.5 but rounding up since it has potential.
  16. 1.00 star(s)

Rufluszs

The game is not intuitive and the hint system is completely useless, based only on where the target character will be at a certain time of day, other than that there is nothing else you can use with "compass"
    Also, as far as I played there is no other character besides a whore you can have sex with - Which makes me think that she was purposely placed only for the developer to have a reason to tag and attract more people to the game his.
    See, I may be mistaken about this review, but that's what the developer thought of me when playing the current version of the game (0.002).
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Arius Zauber

Looks very promising.
    To begin with, I will note the positive points:
    1) A lot of content for the first release, many times more than many games of 0.5-0.8 versions.
    2) Variety of fetishes like footjob for example.
    3) Decent models and animations.
    4) An interesting plot point, although it's too early to talk about it.

And now the negative aspects of the game:
    1) A very large number of bugs, like bug in store where you can't earn money because of this.
    2) It is not too obvious what to do next since there are no clear guidelines or hints ( I don't really care, I usually guess what's what, but many more casual players will be extremely unhappy with this).