UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Unbenannt-1.jpg

Overview:
Hot Kitty Bar is a place where you're working as manager. All staff in bar is girls. You can follow their stories, build love with them or subdue them to yourself. Your choice will affect on further bar development. All lewd scenes are uncensored, and depending on the choice of the relationship with the girl, certain lewd animated scenes will be opened step by step as the story progresses. Which saves the interest when you play the game again. At present game has over 500 images and more than 30 animated lewd scenes. And it's only beginning of the game.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-11
Release Date: 2019-06-11
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - -
Others:
Versions with Filter - Walkthrough - COMPRESSED*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

20190217170821956.jpg diana_meet11.jpg k_cf_wond.jpg k_hom_ask_plan.jpg k_hom_caught.jpg k_mrn_vs8.jpg k_off_1cuni01.jpg khomgnt4vs_23.jpg koff1bjlv_06.jpg nata_menu.jpg pen_cun2_09.jpg r_gh_cum1.jpg r_off_ask.jpg r_strp_scr2.jpg t_bch_mstr_org12.jpg t_bch1_14.jpg t_bch1_23.jpg 20190208100010604.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
looks interesting..hmm..i guess thats one way to get rid of the oily look on HS..HAHAAA!!
i do like in the overview "subdue" 1 : to conquer and bring into subjection : vanquish. 2 : to bring under control especially by an exertion of the will ...if she's really ugly can i choose definition #1part b ? :p

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It looks like a very interesting premise but the artwork might mean it struggles for a wide appeal.

I’ll give it a go and see what happens. Fingers crossed. (y):coffee:

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
whats the password for the special menu or what is the special menu for?
A few minutes in and I can already tell this would be grindy as fuck. The hidden camera purchase seems to not do anything. Also the Phone function is showing just a black screen for me.

Was wondering of this as well.
Password for Special Menu:
dankdick

Here are some console commands (Attachment for activating console + developer)
DISCLAIMER: I don't know entirely how they affect the game.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
first version is 1gb? Are any compression masters interested in taking this down in size? Big thanks

Oh, what is the patch for?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
With the patch, you can open the console and the developer console (shift+o / shift+d).

Reactions: Djeep
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes