Unity Hot Milfs And Their Daughters In My Local Area [WIP][Development Thread]

surferdude12

Formerly 'robc12345'
Dec 21, 2023
Screenshot 2024-07-03 141143.png
"Hot Milfs And Their Daughters In My Local Area" is an upcoming 3d sex-adventure built in Unity. New to the neighborhood, James wants to find sexual success before he finally goes to college. There are plenty of women in the neighborhood, but none of them have any interest in him. It's up to you to turn this meek, unattractive, and antisocial virgin into a total Chad!​

Why?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gameplay

Screenshots
Below are several in-game screenshots. Note that the game is still in very early stages of development and is likely to change a lot.

Planned Features

Links

Patreon:

Itch.io:
Discord: (I will reply more quickly here)
Latest Demo (64-bit Windows) (3rd July 2024):

Please Note: The demo is not finished, and I've released it early so that I can start to collect feedback from people. I aim to keep working on this game as much as possible, and so I would love any and all feedback!

Last edited:

surferdude12

Formerly 'robc12345'
Dec 21, 2023
The game sounds and looks pretty good. I downloaded the demo, but the game wouldn't open. I just got a white screen.
Hmm, that's not good. Do you see the 'Made In Unity' splash screen? It can take a while to progress from there as I don't have a loading screen yet, for me about 10-20 seconds. Are you on a modern PC?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hmm, that's not good. Do you see the 'Made In Unity' splash screen? It can take a while to progress from there as I don't have a loading screen yet. For me, about 10-20 seconds. Are you on a modern PC?
Yeah, I got the Made in Unity for a quick second and then a white screen, and I left it like that for five minutes, and nothing happened.
My PC is about a year old, so it should be good.

surferdude12

Formerly 'robc12345'
Dec 21, 2023
Yeah, I got the Made in Unity for a quick second and then a white screen, and I left it like that for five minutes, and nothing happened.
My PC is about a year old, so it should be good.
Ok, can you see any logs in "%APPDATA%/LocalLow/Hotmilfsdev"? I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few shader issues still, as you might be the first person to play it on their own machine.

Edit: I'm adding a link to a Discord server in the main post, so that it is easier to post any issues and get quicker resolution

Last edited: