VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Hot Shots! [V0.1.2a] [Midnight Riot]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Fooxied

A fantastic game offering a vast array of development opportunities. The graphics are exceptional, and the storyline is captivating. (After all, who wouldn't enjoy a game with a basketball and college theme?) I'm eagerly anticipating the progression of the storyline and for Adam Reed to become my top performer on the field and in the bed :lepew:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Alenova12

It's a great game, the basketball theme is one of my favorites, the images and animations have an incredible quality, I really hope that the game is very recognized and we can play it for a long time.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

RoadWulf

Everything about this game is great except for how it's written.

The story would be fine but the dumb ass slang ruins the experience and immersion entirely. That and that stupid transition I skipped past every single time except the first one.

If this thing gets rewritten to be passable English that doesn't try too hard to be "cool" or reflect current slang (that will be outdated long before the development is done) then I'll give it another go and probably change my review.

"stan" Really? I hate to bring up outdated slang but stop being such a tryhard.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Sayajin2205

Even though the new version looks even better than the demo I can't rate this any higher this went from at least a 4 star to a 3 . The reason Mc starts behaving like a dumb fucking jock in the demo he came as more mature here all he could say is "pussy is pussy" And act like a fucking meathead average jock in the movies smh. Anything else is still good. But damn don't make him a another meathead everything except the MC's behavior is good he comes as mature and great in some scenes and then behaves like a clown. Like might as well give an option to reply about how the mc feels to shape up his character. I say all this because this is no harem or corruption shit it doesn't flow with that not to mention it does look outta character the mc doesn't seem like your average meathead until he says some of the things . I hope the dev changes some of his dialogues . This game has a huge upside don't want this game to be a bust.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

AlexMpog

The main idea (main narrative) is probably not unique (college setting + basketball), but the story is quite interesting so far. I like it.

Renders are great and girls are beautiful.
    Also I liked the music, it kinda helps to create the atmosphere.

No harem - bless you Dev for this, was so tired from harems.
    No NTR - bless you twice.

So far it looks like vanilla-romance story. Looking forward to more content. Good luck.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

DABOMB00

This got everything it needs so far to be a success. Great Renders, Godd Story, Nice characters, choices that seem to actually influence the story and great music. Will be great to see where this is going, since this is another Basketball/College Game it will propably often be compared to WVM but i hope this will be its own game and im interested to see where the story is going and how the dev will keep the story interesting.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Kmilo9

Well, I think that if I kept waiting for the content to be longer, it's because the game convinced me. I'm a big fan of stories with romance, I would like to see it.
    I just wanted to say that, but the page tells me that to publish you need to write at least 200 words, I can only say good luck in the project, I hope many updates. :giggle::coffee:
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Niuul

So far the demo is great for what it has to offer. Renders are excellent and the addition of music can really lend itself to the feeling of the story being told. Hope to see it used more for any emotional/serious tones in the future of the story.

I'm also happy to hear that actual basketball will be played in this game. Too many other VN use it as a hook but then never use it, we all know which games those are and shant be named haha. I'm not expecting to pick up a ps5 controller to play some basketball, but hopefully from what I saw that learning about your opponents changes the outcome of said games in the story. We'll see.

Best of luck to the dev!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

bebiho

Renders are very nice and I love the premise of being a basketball player. The music and soundtracks is a definitely a plus. The writing is passable but far from great and so far quite a few typos (for this game to really take off I think developer should get some one to help him with this part)

I look forward to see how this game develops down the road.

Replayed V0.1.2a. The visuals, the UI and the gameplay is top notch, the thing that will make or break this story is development speed. I dont mind that the MC acts like a meathead, hes a jock after all.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Sam2504

Great Demo So Far :p.
    Renders and Models are Stunning :love:. Looking Forward for more Updates of the game specially a full Chapter :cool:.
    Best of luck to the Dev Team can't wait for New Update :) and Erin and Rosetta are best Girls.