Wolf RPG - Completed - Hot Spring Hero [Final] [EXAMGAMES]

1. 3.00 star(s)

a820802

The game is actually a "gather mats" type of RPG maker game. the progression system feels like it was stitched together and its slower-paced is both a pro and con.. depending on what you are looking for.

the story is behind certain quest+ daily talks small event

What really killed it for me is the game is very bad at explaining the things you need to do and tries to push you to explore, while being bad at map design. . There is no indication of a possible path that leads to the next room until you saw the arrow next to the doorway. you will end up searching the entire second map to complete your first quest

the next quest given is to gather ice from the mountain, but what you actually need to do is make a few dishes instead. which will introduce a main character.

events like this leave you wandering aimlessly or you have to look up what to do.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

cyda

Incredible soundtrack selection, the final boss had me yelling and so hyped up. Nice characters with a really nice visual pixel-art style and an excellent story to go with. The progression system is satisfying enough that it doesnt get incredibly old, and the infinite labyrinth definitely bumps up the horror factor by a LOT. The music there is especially eerie and ominous. Give this one a go.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kaftein

A relaxing RPG harem comedy. Fairly typical as far as H-content goes, very vanilla with okay art and fairly solid gameplay, but as a whole the game is a highly enjoyable experience. It's got some RNG elements to the CGs, so just take your time with it.

If you've ever played Stardew Valley or Rune Factory (more like Rune Factory than it is SV, though) then this is basically that but R-18, with most of the associated grind. Not as polished as either of those titles, admittedly, but for what it is? I definitely recommend it. Will be purchasing it on Steam to support the devs. Here's hoping more games like this get made!

Vanilla, a true connoisseur's comfort flavor.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

dlex0

This is one the grindiest games in existence. The entire game is predicated around gathering / farming / dungeon grinding. You gather or grow materials, craft gear, then use it to grind the... ENDLESS.... enemies.

Even at lvl 60+ with SR (IV) gear, end boss needs tuning and is extremely difficult. I gave up at that point.

There are 10-15CGs. Look for a save game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Dukedom

I could say this is a wonderful game, good chill background music, interesting gameplay, that make me associate with stardew valley, very "chill" countryside life.
    The combat is fine, but monsters are always appeared rapidly so it somehow bothersome
    It could be a perfect game, without lewd scene, I think so. Art is good enough, characters in H-scene are demn cute and hot, but lack of pictures, just about 2-3 pic each scene, make them somehow boring, although the writing is very good I could say