VN - Ren'Py - Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Razzar

Good game.
    A simple story but with a lot of future.
    Little content as it is the first installment but you already preceed us to all the characters.
    Good graphics, but today there are better textures.
    Really cute characters.
    I expect a lot from this game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

John64

Probably one of the best models' graphics that one can squeeze out of HS-engine. Maybe not the very-very best, but close to the top ones. Story is also looking promising so far. The language is not native. I assumed the author was Japanese but after "Демонов?" I understood that he is Russian speaking (hello, fella! ;) ) Though now a bit surprised why such a heavy emphasis on Japan and Japanese names. Would be more comfortable with European ones.

Definitely recommend and will be following this one. Though the game would benefit from some native speaker proofreading and at least a couple of MEANINGFUL choices (so far close to none :) ). But as of 0.1 version there is quite some content! Give it a try, you won't regret it!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DoranDuck

A Very Promising project, all it needs is Sex SFX and it will be golden IMO, the renders are good and so far like all the characters on display, wish you luck dev, and will be keeping an eye on this.

Not much else to say, so lets see what the future holds