Custom mode available for [EMELY] [ALEXANDER]

SIZE - [1.9 GB]
MEGA -
GOFILE -

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CeeZy

mancuskaj

Sep 29, 2017
So, my point of view as basically the target audience, aka, "a furry that likes Anthro characters with anatomically correct genitals on males and females both." (...)
I think the target audience is actually "people who like gross hyper lowpoly furries that look like they are actually wearing fursuits instead of being sexy anthros and have grotesque fat folds, garish colors and jagged edges everywhere."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Slendersama

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
You can write everything you need in the save file.
game direcroty/__save/slot_0/controller_player.xml - suits
Open with a text editor, input "Suits" between <_element_character_list></_element_character_list> and save
Delete controller_player.xml.protect
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

game direcroty/__save/slot_0/unit_player/unit_controller_inventory.xml - toys

my file, you may edit it however you want.
It contains everything in the game in 2-4 copies just for fun
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey the toys worked but i did all the steps for the suits and none of them are showing up, can u pls send ur archive of the suits or something..?

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
This almost feels like this was inspired by the Penthouse by Das (aka that guy who made crowjob in space)

Rustyshack

Feb 13, 2021
can't seem to drag the characters out of the custom portal in vr, desktop works fine though. am I doin something wrong?

p4p

Jun 30, 2019
My guy, I have a fucking Valve Index. I disconnected it from my GPU and it launched into desktop.
Great, when i disconnect my Vive and launch the game, Steam and SteamVR start anyway and complains it can't find the headset. In any case, I'd rather not keep unplugging my headset and hope the game feels like starting to desktop.

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
Just a heads up, I'm not that hard to please. With that said, I like the game mechanics, very smooth compared to other VR games, though I've been playing on desktop. Too much time to set up my VR every time and my bedroom is a mess. I would like to be able to adjust the turning speed of the camera. The characters are really well made. I do hope in the future that other characters like Lexa will be added. While I am attracted to taller partners, I am also attracted to shorter ones as well and the balance seems a little off with only one being the shortest. While I don't swing that way, I am glad you added Oliver. Gives more variety to those with that kink. I assume at this point in development that Alexander is one you can not interact with yet other than during the custom options.
There are a couple things I noticed that seem to bother me a little bit.
1) During the dialog, when you want to end the conversation, it says "See you later! Go away." Rude much? Why not just "See you later." without the "!". It would look nicer if the dialog box
2) It seems in the shop that you can get the auto dildo but you have to pay for it, I assume that one would pleasure your partner without your input. Personally, I would like that traded with one of the free ones that you find in your room.
3) I've noticed that only Jira would have a bulging stomach as you play with her. It would make more sense for that to happen to Lexa, the one with the smallest stature than Jira. Though, I wouldn't mind if all of them would have bulging stomachs as you pleasure each one depending on the toy you use.
That is pretty much my only gripes so far, though I wouldn't mind if the receptionist was part of the interaction as well. Also, whoever designed Emely did a wonderful job. Now, while I am not sure what you can do in the custom options, I would hope that either you can adjust their height and breast size or if that was part of future developments. I also would like to see what you as the MC looks like as well. Possibly having the option of you being a futa would be nice. Even have more interactions with the environment. (Ex: the dressers in your room or even lighting.) Hopefully even have the option to be able to gain currency to use at the Shop. I understand having some things locked for Patreons but it seems as though you can only get a very select few things from the shop while not being a Patreon. If you are not willing to unlock anything, at least give the option of having the basic sex bot available while having better options for said bot for Patreons. I am sure most that come this this site are like myself, trying to survive paycheck by paycheck and only willing to donate to the certain few we feel deserve it. Having your game too limited will keep your users in a small pool and less likely to gain Patreons and donators. Having a little bit more variety will increase your chances of those that are interested and willing to join to support as you develop more.
That is just my personal opinion though, take it or leave it. Other than that, great job on the game and can't wait to see is in store in the future.

Reactions: Goddamnaccounts

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Probably a little late on the VR thing, but Hotel Elera has a bit of a glitch where once you've opened it in VR for the first time, the game gets locked into VR mode and wont ever load into desktop again.
For me, I had to take the VR files out of the game's folder to get it to switch back.

JonnyHoum94

Aug 11, 2023
Hey the toys worked but i did all the steps for the suits and none of them are showing up, can u pls send ur archive of the suits or something..?
ProjectElera\project_elera_hotel.202308101830\__save\slot_0

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes