Unity Hotel Elera [v202405252130] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Is there any way to use the toys in VR?
I can pick them up and add them to inventory, but can't take them out and when they're out on the table, they're not interactive.
Currently I do not believe there is a way to pick toys up in VR. Which is kind of a shame, it's the entire point. Looking forward to being able to hopefully soon.

Minimimunch

Sep 29, 2019
HTC Vive:
Discord Link doesn't seem to work, and I cant get the teleport to work.
Turning with the controller doesnt work either.
Can you post the keybinds somewhere accessable?

Reactions: thinkB4USpeek

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
wow....weird fetish. I'll give it a try. But defensively may be one of more interesting games i seen out there.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Now that i tried it its extremely well done. Needs some sounds , and would be interesting for them to play with the toys themselves and little bit of reaction from actions taken. But, the design and graphics are top notch. Very good job dude.

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
Good to see a new character, but I can't have any fun with her yet, I don't work when I bring her her luggage, I drop her big white suitcase on front of her, but I can only say "I'll bring your luggage now" when I talk to her, am I doing anything wrong ? Is there more luggages ?

Edit : Nevermind, you have to keep it in your inventory when you talk to her.

Feb 26, 2018
I take it we won't be able to use good ol' mouse and keyboard anymore?
Editing for reasons. For those that will immediately argue for VR. Let me remind you; its a lot easier to fap with 1 hand on deck, and the bird in hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: green_vortex

Mar 18, 2018
I got a system service exception bluescreen when I tried to go to the shopping floor. Could be a coincidence, not sure yet.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Yeah, so I am getting 10 fps at all times and can't talk to/activate anyone/anything. Guess I will wait a bit, but it looks great.

Okami83

May 23, 2019
Exactly. And then you talk to her and help her with her luggage and stuff like that.
I don't have sound tho. Nothing nowhere. Not on desktop not in VR. I play with Quest 2 through Virtual Desktop.
Anybody else experiencing this or am I just stoopid and is that normal right now.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes